SAU Community

Avoca Picture Theatre

coastlife

Hi Guys as my missus works at the picture house she has persueded the owners that we can have a night of films starting with the Initial d movie (if we can get enough to show) so as the rules state not to put this in events till its fixed , is anyone up for it? and what other movies (car ones) would you suggest. Venue sounds good room for 280 inside , large beach /resterant/chip shop etc . Be good for a cruise up from sydney see the flicks and cruise back

Hi Guys as my missus works at the picture house she has persueded the owners that we can have a night of films starting with the Initial d movie (if we can get enough to show) so as the rules state not to put this in events till its fixed , is anyone up for it? and what other movies (car ones) would you suggest. Venue sounds good room for 280 inside , large beach /resterant/chip shop etc . Be good for a cruise up from sydney see the flicks and cruise back

Sounds like a great evening to hang out with some fellow SAU peeps, I would like to find out more about your idea :P .

* Have you a date in mind?

* Is there a cost, If so how much?

* Is there ample safe/secure parking?

Not putting your idea down just need a little more info to tempt more people to show interest, I think it could be a day/evening of good times to be had :D .

Im keen & Im sure others will be too :domokun:

Is legend of speed the one with the drooling mechanic that tapes his hands to the steering wheel then said WRX driver kills him in a race?

If so I've been looking for the name of that for frikken ages.

Outside film yes they do that already if wanted I will check if thats an option for us and get back to you.

I will also check if they can get the other films ( only allowed to show films from their distributers its not like they just put a dvd on)they usually can get them all

could make it as soon as end of this month to end of feb all depends if I get enough feedback.

cost is usually about $14 but if we want to arrange food and drink catered it will be more (as I said before ther are resturants and stuff all around it and it has a candybar and the usual stuff but they will cater for events.

If someone official from the club wants to actually organise it as an official club event ,just get back to me and I will pass the details to them. has the potential to be a good night and a regular occurance. those that like the beach could make it it a day there and the films at night . if we get over 100 we can have the whole friday or sat night just have to arrange bgetween the other already booked in films.

damn,was hoping it would some sort of outdoor picture theatre on the beach.

Nobody take my idea,im gonna be rich 1 day.

its called the drive-ins n00b

and i just remembered that my radio doesnt work. can i borrow someones radio jack? ill be your best friend.

Edited by SECURITY

Id definitely come (pending a date) as i live about 2 minutes away from the theatre!

Plenty of safe parking. Very rare to have a car stolen in avoca, been here for 20 years!

Oh btw Coastlife, what colour is your skyline? Is it black?

Edited by matty-a