New Motor Mag. 422kw Maloo. Wtf

R33GOD

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats that saying about rocks and people is glass houses?

GTSt... not only was your comment about Japanese ppl being thin highly offensive. Your alluding to Aussies being fat farks who cant see their member was equally offensive. Perhaps you and your mates should stay off the internet and instead hit the pubs of Japan, then hit the streets pissed with your cocks out for the camera. That sort of behaviour is so more becoming of someone ready to pass judgement on the conduct/character of others :)

... people, dont be that guy running around looking to be offended by peoples innocent comments. :)

dissapointed with you Roy...

forget it.

carry on..

I'll Try.

Its not really a factory modified car if you put an aftermarket turbo setup on is it?

Good luck trying to keep your warranty with 600hp.....

so you think the 422kw kit from walkinshaw will carry the warrenty? Warrenty always comes down the dealer you go through? has it been adr approved and emissions tested and passed like the Gen TT kit?

Just questions as I did not buy the mag after the qtr time of 13.X?

I knew someone would take the bait.

so you think the 422kw kit from walkinshaw will carry the warrenty? Warrenty always comes down the dealer you go through? has it been adr approved and emissions tested and passed like the Gen TT kit?

Doesnt matter if its ADR/emission approved or not. You mod a factory car and warranty is gone. No dealer in his right mind would fix the car after it shat itself when youve bolted a TT kit too it. :blink:

Guest trikdoutvl

ive watched the street commodores dvd on the new walkinshaw, its got 500bhp n is supercharged, but to the point the warrenty doesnt get void on it so id imagine itd be the same for the ute...... but warrenty doesnt cover everything u know i rekon if killed ur motor n went to the delership to claim on it, the damage would come under the "fair wear and tear policy...

Doesnt matter if its ADR/emission approved or not. You mod a factory car and warranty is gone. No dealer in his right mind would fix the car after it shat itself when youve bolted a TT kit too it. :blink:

I was leaning on the s/c kit query more so then tt. since walkinshaw is linked with dealerships.

Come to think of it this one is a fairly ordinary thread to start with, didn't we have people comparing a gtr to hsv's at one stage? Kazutoshi Mizuno said we must beat hsv at all cost :rofl:

What a stupid VS thread this turned out to be.

A 422kw ute is a good thing regardless of the badge.

IT'S A 422KW UTE!

You can carry a cement mixer and still do great donuts!

+1

this is almost as gay as that gtr thread that you made, every one just agrues about bullshit

would drop a nice skid me thinks

You still have warranty, just certain repairs won't be covered under the conditions of it if there is a modification or such that causes damage that isn't factory supplied.

An extreeme example is if you fill your new holden with red cordial instead of petrol. You still have an effective 3 yr warranty however repairs to the parts that were damaged due to red cordial are not and will be at the owners cost.

+1

this is almost as gay as that gtr thread that you made, every one just agrues about bullshit

would drop a nice skid me thinks

Aw c'mon my thread was built to be stupid, it's way better than this one!

Purpose built stupidity stupidity Vs purpose built Awesome Skid UTE with POWA!

You like Nike-wingwangwoo-banannas.com ? You try? :P:D :D :D

You still have warranty, just certain repairs won't be covered under the conditions of it if there is a modification or such that causes damage that isn't factory supplied.

An extreeme example is if you fill your new holden with red cordial instead of petrol. You still have an effective 3 yr warranty however repairs to the parts that were damaged due to red cordial are not and will be at the owners cost.

Yeah I understand warranty, the extreme example was turning up to my dealer, saying um funny noises comin from engine bay and ridiculous speed possible...laughs all round :laughing-smiley-014:

post-40090-1202180040_thumb.jpgpost-40090-1202180070_thumb.jpgpost-40090-1202180084_thumb.jpg

Quality is ordinary but you get the idea.

blasphemy!!

No, blasphemy is putting a hideous veilside bodykit on your GTR or giant bling rims.....

I just dont find burnouts or drifting interesting. I admit it takes a lot of skill to drift so dont whine at me how much skill it takes. And I HATE flutter. Totally pointless 'look at me' mod. But this is just my opinion.

<puts flame suit on>

good son of rajab! what did i walk into. i dont mind holdens. i have a skyline myself. its just the majority of people who drive them (not all) think they own the road. they sit up ur arse and carry on. gives me the absolute shits i tell ya. all that aside both skylines and HSV are good cars. The GTR has tp be respected for its great technology as with all japanese cars. what i like is how they can get a 2.6 litre engine to punch out great horsepower. if we are really to compare holdens and nissans maybe we should start at looking at factory cars performance at the sports level. well im not sure what HSV has so i cant make an accurate pick of there best car. The GTo's nice tho. The GTR is the jap's weapon which most of us know about. back in the 90's nissan had already long developed there engines so they were DOHC etc and all the bullshit. i think HSV's were still OHvalve? not saying DOHC is always better but the japs are ahead of there time i think, personally. Its the same with european cars. Audi, V dub etc are all engineered and well thought out cars. Holden are catching up but i think they are still behind. if i was going to buy a sports car i would want it to be an all round package of acceleration and handling. not one or the other. but hey thats just me. if u want to burn rubber, buy a holden i guess. as many have 4 doors they are on a day to day scale perhaps more practical.