32 4whore

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

same for me as above ^^

-edit.. i ran the setup again and it worked.. did nothing different.. good for me but don't know what i did..

Edited by 11toes

I'm struggling to get this software. Down loading it is taking forever. Any ideas or tips? I'm using broadband. Which sites are recommended to get the download?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Having FAST is all well and good but can anyone get a hold of the nissan australia software that actually spits out the prices ?

No can do buddy.

The dealerships use FAST to find out part numbers only. They then take that number and put it in a completely different system which controls their ordering/stock taking etc and I imagine that even if you could get the software on your PC you would still need to have a connection to the dealer network for it to be of any use.

• 1 year later...

Hi there guys does any one know any good sites for downloading this?. I have the 1.56 gig copy and it keeps saying i dont have enough space on my Hard drive for it when i have 120 gig free!..

Any ideas guys

Can anyone help i cant work out what to do? if anyone has a simple way of downloading it so it runs without having to download a million other item that would be good.

My copy which is the 1.56gb one works fine. just follow the instructions that should come with it and its fairly simple to install. If for some reason yours didnt come with instructions PM me and ill send you a copy.

At which stage are you getting an error?

Check all of your file paths in the setup.

+1 above

ill try and zip the copy i have its not the newest version tho think instrustions are with it still.? ill make certain all files are there so give me time pleasejust make certain that you check all file paths thats where i was having troubles.

give me sometime and ill put a link up ok maybe mmmmmmk ok :devil:

• 5 weeks later...
No can do buddy.

The dealerships use FAST to find out part numbers only. They then take that number and put it in a completely different system which controls their ordering/stock taking etc and I imagine that even if you could get the software on your PC you would still need to have a connection to the dealer network for it to be of any use.

this is correct. they run 2 programs at the same time and swap back and forward to transfer part numbers. you will need to be on the same system as them as they can acsess interstate systems to orderparts and get prices on stuff they dont carry. i asked the spareparts guys at work if they would lend me the program and they just laughed. apparently unless your a nissan dealership you shouldnt even have that program.

well of course.. thats how nissan dealers make their money. techs dont have to fault find anything these days :sick:

on a similar note on topic, does anyone know if it can be used to turn off the "key in ignition"/lights on/door open chime on my 99 stagea?

i dunno how nissan software works but i work for mazda and theirs you can change most alerts on the car.

well of course.. thats how nissan dealers make their money. techs dont have to fault find anything these days :sick:

on a similar note on topic, does anyone know if it can be used to turn off the "key in ignition"/lights on/door open chime on my 99 stagea?

i dunno how nissan software works but i work for mazda and theirs you can change most alerts on the car.

if its anything like the r32, you unscrew the panel that sits above the drivers knees - attached to that is a relay - if you unplug the relay it'll stop the alert

-D

well of course.. thats how nissan dealers make their money. techs dont have to fault find anything these days :P

not sure if you can on a stag but you need a nissan consult to do that. got to go to a nissan dealership bro. will cost ya at least 100bucks. hahahaha.