SAU Community

Lcct Track Day Symmons Plains 03/02/2008

sav man

it's that time of year again! 3rd Feb at Symmons Plains, hope to see some SAUers there. I've been waiting too see what diference my diff makes, and all my camber i have now :P

http://www.lcct.org.au

thinking about going. never been to one before. whats the cost of it and stuff? any conditions of entry?

thx, Span

I'll be there! :) But not in the R31. :P Will bring the R34 out of retirement for this one. :P

As for cost , $95.00 if you pay on the day, $50.00 if your not a member of a CAMS club & $40.00 for a day license if you don't have one. I think thats it at a guess.

as far as symmons goes. it costs. to start with you need a cams afilliated club membership. around 45 avalible on the day

you then need a cams licence. 40 odd for a day licence which can then be upgraded.

50 track fee for launcestion light car club and other MST afiliated club members

95-99 for non Motor Sports Tasmania afilliated club members

so propably around $150 to enter on the day if you have non of the above. cams licence and club membership are yearly one off things so it will only cost you the $50 odd each time after wards

as far as symmons goes. it costs. to start with you need a cams afilliated club membership. around 45 avalible on the day

you then need a cams licence. 40 odd for a day licence which can then be upgraded.

50 track fee for launcestion light car club and other MST afiliated club members

95-99 for non Motor Sports Tasmania afilliated club members

so propably around $150 to enter on the day if you have non of the above. cams licence and club membership are yearly one off things so it will only cost you the $50 odd each time after wards

LCCT track days cost $85.00 if you pay before the event & $95.00 if you pay on the day, ($15.00 if you want to share a garage) so closer to $190.00 if you include license & club membership.

Practice days have gone up, $60.00 if you are with a MST affiliated club & $110.00 if you are not.