SAU Community

Comin To Australia

joecrack

Pacific International Suites-Parramatta

has anyopne heard of this place ?

any feed back would be appreciated

dunno the place.. but on the plus side.. its close to where the dyno day is.. other hand its far away from the city.. but not too bad as there is a train station at parramatta that gets you to the city pretty fast..

Parramatta is Sydney's second biggest CBD outside the Sydney city CBD itself, and just about everything you'll need is in or around there. It's only around 10-15mins drive from where the Dyno Day is being held.

Like Sam said, there's a train station about 3mins walk away from the hotel you mentioned, and the train will take you anywhere around Sydney, with fast trains taking around 35mins to get into Sydney city itself. The hotel is pretty much right in the heart of Parramatta, and there's a MASSIVE Westfields shopping centre (was, and might still be, the biggest in the Southern Hemisphere) right nearby.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oh trust me i konw my projec tis in the works right now too ..

this is what i got going on ..

its almost done ..

MODS:

Series 1 RB25DET

Front Face Intake Plenum

90mm Throttle Body

Custom Top Mount Exhaust Manifold

Precision SC61 BB Turbo ( EX .68 Ar / In .70 Ar )

Tial 44mm External Wastegate ( W/ Screamer Pipe )

Venom 660cc Injectors

SARD Top Mount Fuel Rail

Q45 Maf (running blow through)

Custom tuned rb20det ecu

GREDDY fmic

HKS EVC5 BOOST CONTROLLER

RS-R Turbo Back exhaust system

HKS Air Filter

BULLY STAGE 3 CLUTCH N PRESSURE PLATE

Cusco Oil Catch Tank

Greddy Type-RS BOV

Cusco 1.5w LSD

Hicas Lock Bar

Short throw shifter

FRP GTR front bumper

TBO Grill

N1 Headlights

LED Taillights

Crystal Marker Lamps

18" Staggered AVS rims

Nardi Steering wheel

Quick release for the wheel

HKS Boost Gauge

4 Aftermarket gauges oil pressure, oil Temp, Water Temp, air/fuel.

Turbo Timer

Nismo Shift knob

Nissan NISMO front strut brace bar

KTS Tension rods

KYB SR front suspension

KYB Coilover (Adjustable) Rear suspension ..

post-40639-1202633961_thumb.jpg

If you're here on holidays, stay in the city :teehee:

Self contained apartments would be the way to go :(

I'm with Steve-o, I'd stay in the city and for two weeks, you will appreciate self contained apartments for space and being able to make your own breakfast etc. They usually have washing machines and clothes dryers etc as well as everything you need in the way of utensils to cook with.

Lonely Planets "Thorn Tree Forum" is a travellers bible.

There are hundreds of threads giving peoples experience of different hotels etc and this link is one of the more recent hotel questions asked.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thre...0&tstart=15

I think they are right in saying you will get better priced hotels around Chinatown/Haymarket/Central (train) Station and more restaurants/markets etc. There used to be a yuppie backpackers around Central Station if I remember correctly (I don't live there). But, there are reasonable self contained apartments that weren't too bad value (although none come to mind).

How long are you in oz? Are you planning on getting out of Sydney? Barrier Reef? Other?

I found this link to hotels on Thorn Tree too http://hotels.lonelyplanet.com/hotel/New-S...dney-R2108.html

Lonely Planets "Thorn Tree Forum" is a travellers bible.

There are hundreds of threads giving peoples experience of different hotels etc and this link is one of the more recent hotel questions asked.

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/thorntree/thre...0&tstart=15

I think they are right in saying you will get better priced hotels around Chinatown/Haymarket/Central (train) Station and more restaurants/markets etc. There used to be a yuppie backpackers around Central Station if I remember correctly (I don't live there). But, there are reasonable self contained apartments that weren't too bad value (although none come to mind).

How long are you in oz? Are you planning on getting out of Sydney? Barrier Reef? Other?

I found this link to hotels on Thorn Tree too http://hotels.lonelyplanet.com/hotel/New-S...dney-R2108.html

Hey thanks for the info man .

im stayin gthere for 2 weeks .

and i definatley want to go see the barrier reef .

ill check out that site

Thanks again.

Joey

• 1 year later...

k well i finally made it after a year of posting this lol ..

i flew into sydney then i came to melbourne because my girlfriend has friends here. anyways i am now in melbourne in the city tell me where to go to see some nice skylines ....

i konw this is a nsw section . but maybe someone knows

Welcome to Oz Joe. How long have you been here for?

You should come to Wakefield Park (at Goulburn NSW) for a drive this Saturday to see some Skylines on the track.

k well i finally made it after a year of posting this lol ..

i flew into sydney then i came to melbourne because my girlfriend has friends here. anyways i am now in melbourne in the city tell me where to go to see some nice skylines ....

i konw this is a nsw section . but maybe someone knows

joe, you need to come into the VIC section. I'm moving back to melbourne in a couple of weeks too.

Whereabouts in melb are ya? We have meetups pretty regularly in VIC.