SAU Community

You Want Parts Cheap And Quick?

Ok people,

I have found a point of contact in the US who can ship parts to OZ within a week and for very cheap.

Speak to Jason and tell him i recommoneded you "Yianni"

He is a good guy, any part you want he can get. Just email him the part number you want and he will send you a paypal invoice to pay which happens instantly.

Here is his email: [email protected]

Thay are a company located in California they also have a website http://www.riversideinfiniti.com

Cheers

This is the first paragraph from teh email i recieved when i sent an email to Jason's email address that i have previously used to source my parts:

Tony Nazzal <[email protected]>

Hello.

My name is Tony, I am taking over for Jason's online customers.

Jason will no longer be working with us unfortunately.

Its a shame as Jason was very good with costomer service as well as giving us great prices. Will see if Tony can live up to the high standard or it might be a bit of a blow for us all..

sincw you guys are buying from them - how are they translsating the car. they asked me for a USDM VIN when I rang them and this was the new parts guy as well.

if you have a 16 digit VIN can I grab it please. I want ot get a few bits for the OE cruise control that I'm researching. :)

does this help, chris?

VIN: JNKCV54E43M212543

from a white 2003 G35 coupe

how did i get it you ask? thinking outside the box...!

also chris, i'll be around between 7 and 730 on thurs, is this ok?

thats what I needed. Iwas going to go digging on ebay for one though I wasn't sure if they showed up.

ta.

time is fine - I'll be here.

I spoke to Jason a few days ago, he isn't leaving.

Also you might not notice this but i did. The third brake light located on the parcel shelf sometimes dims and it is sometimes brighter. They are a common problem in the 03, 04 models. Anyway i took the light out, very simple all you have to do is push forward on the back of the housing then up and out. 2 screws to remove the bar of LED's.

Anyway i took the bar of 6 LED'S out and hooked it up to car. I noticed that one of the resistors wasn't welded onto the circuit board properly. Very easy guys you will see that something is loose when you tap it.

Just letting you know because that bar of LED's is around $150 shipped.