SAU Community

Shutup ok I just bought a WRX.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [ryan]

4-door R32 is another car i have been considering but i am unsure. How rare are they? (TURBO ones - no way i would get a non turbo) How expensive?

I suppose i'll decide when it comes time to buy....

I saw a silver with blue pearl R32 4-door with some lebos cruisin in it the other night was f**kin nice car

Had coil overs and AVS Type 5's

Guest [ryan]

Cefiro's rock i've known about them for years. Mum was going to buy one a few years ago but didn't because of the insurance

ryan thats what you should get and you can take all your mates off cruising something like this and it wont cost you heaps.

btw did you remember.

cheers

meggala

[img:2a228e638b]http://www.meggala.com/r324door.jpg[/img:2a228e638b][/quote:2a228e638b]

Meggala... ummm..... shouldn't those wheels be the other way round? I mean.... deep dish is for the back methinks :lol:

That 32 is on it's last legs, but damn, hell nice looking car (fix the wheels and panels up that is). And well, I mean, what.....you bought a rex. What can I say :) You'll never get away from the image no matter how fast it is. Shoulda bought a B4 or something.

hey congrats Minh :)

you gotta do what makes you happy! no it's not a nissan, but it's still a hella cool car!

believe it or not, I've never been in a rex! So if you wanna stretch her legs, come down and take me for a drive! :wink: