Mark And Russ's Super R34 Build Up

giant

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Needs vortex generators. Better get Mark onto Penno for a set.

lol. perhaps we can get some inspiration from this bloke...

i spyed this one on the freeway doing some testing for superlap... judging by the number of vortex generators and the twin fuel polarisers i believe it'll be in pro class too..

awesomemobile.jpg

Jeezuz, f**king titty f**k!

yep what he said.

if it had nipples it would almost be as good as boobs!!!!!!!!!

almost....

The virgin mary would have got on her hands and knees for this thing.

excuse me for a minute.............

.................whimper.... sigh............ there is a good chance I'm touching myself right now

all black, massive widebody, huuuuge sidepipe... the japs would never make something that cool, they would mess it up by making it bright orange or putting chrome vinyl on it... way to go guys!

Forgotten the M-Speed 34 by any chance :)

Anyway.....will be good to see at superlap :sweat:

F**k thats hot!

Congrats on the fine job you guys have done!

SKC can you post a more High Res Picture! Maybe not full size, thou if you don't mind!

Rhys

Edited by Rhys9

thanks for the nice words guys!! i hope it can put on a good show, of course along with everyone else!

i can wait to see it tearing the track up after all the work that has gone into it but as you know you cant garuantee anything when it comes to racing.

the first test went well, still have plenty more to work through but the bassis is there and we have a nice big list of things to do and if we get a quarter of those done before superlap i will be happy!! :P

i'm sorry to the guys that would like to see the car stay black (as so would i ) but there will be decals on it as we couldnt do it with out some help but hopefully should look good anyway.

we have tried to do everything we have learned and some new things from some people smarter than us , so we will see if it pays off.

cheers see you guys next week

russ