SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Yat I was spotted for once! Sorry I don't think I saw you Dohmar.

Hah! That was you? I was on the bus dude :bomb_ie: Was tempted to take a pic but thought naw...

If you'd had seen me, I'd have been impressed. bwahaha

-D

oh shit, forgot at a distance i spotted a Flick this morning.............do you go the other other back way to work? i can see why ya would, as i was on sir donald bradman drive, and it took me 20mins to get from marion road to south road LOL

You mean from anzac highway direction? Went that way this morn cos i needed petty and closest bp is on marion/anzac intersection. Actually worked out quicker in traffic going that way, even tho its a longer distance if that makes any sense.

spotted howie twice this week so far both times on hanson road i gave a wave but u didnt see me i was in my missus car a new swift black with silver gt stripes will have the beast out tomorrow so u might reconise me :bomb_ie:

spotted pete (SLED) in his GTR goin past marion bout 4

seen ya last min and tooted, but i think my wave got blocked by the pulsar in the lane next to me..........i kno ya looked tho hahahahha

yeah you scared the crap out of me with that horn Matty........saw you last minute too. :bomb_ie:

Spotted an R34 4 dr that looked like it was Luke_ENR34's twin, was silver and had the same looking rims, was going along grote street near vic. square at about 5.45 tonight. Looked very nice. Thought it was you at first, but didnt have the plates. Was it anyone else?

P.s. I have a gold bar under my user name :D

spotted howie twice this week so far both times on hanson road i gave a wave but u didnt see me i was in my missus car a new swift black with silver gt stripes will have the beast out tomorrow so u might reconise me :D

Sorry I didn't recognise you bud! Will look out for your beast mate.

Spotted an R34 4 dr that looked like it was Luke_ENR34's twin, was silver and had the same looking rims, was going along grote street near vic. square at about 5.45 tonight. Looked very nice. Thought it was you at first, but didnt have the plates. Was it anyone else?

P.s. I have a gold bar under my user name :D

i have a twin? :):D

Cameras in SA wont flash you for being 3 km/hr over, you need 10% over (67 in a 60 zone).

So hopefully good news and it was another car and not you, or you were going faster then you thought you were.

I think you might find it to be 5kphr over the limit now .

Also , spotted cleangtst today ont the way to work on main north today. Gave a wave and got one back of course .

Good to see the car's fixed after the ceiling disaster . :D

i have a twin? :):thumbsup:

Sure do. Looks like ya got yourself a fan. Saw this morning a white 350z, the whole top half of the car was black (from the bottom the windows up). Could have been carbon-fibre, was dark so couldnt really tell. Seen it before going along south road in o'halleran hill. Looked like it drove straight out of FnF - tokyo drift. Looked tough! Not a skyline, but still.

I think you might find it to be 5kphr over the limit now .

Also , spotted cleangtst today ont the way to work on main north today. Gave a wave and got one back of course .

Good to see the car's fixed after the ceiling disaster . :P

while your on that, just to show how accurate the radar hardware is now,

i was driving past one of those trailers with a big sign that says what speed your doing, and it matched up exactly with my rsm, when i dropped a k off, the sign did the same thing.

spot on.

spotted tuesday night on victoria road

black 33 with kit

green soarer (spellng)

blue 180

and x2 black 180

all of which drove past me BROKEN down just over the intersection and not one stopped

bloody buggers lol

spotted a nice silver r34 in andrews farm near my place R344ME, bomex kit i believe....

followed an orange r32 with a URAS kit near elizabeth before it pulled into u pull-it

finally a sweet maroon r33 gtst with custom bonnet and 400r kit @ the warehouse in salisbury

Yes fredman, I believe where you saw him was his work. He used to work there a year or so ago, left for a bit and is now back. Should be a lot more VANGE spotted threads now :D

matty in the ute thing turning off of umm diagonal road i think it was, bout 7ish

morphett road actually.........was heading to lukeys to watch the season final of underbelly

of all the short drives i could do i didnt expect to be spotted haha

spotted a darren (deluxe) in the RISTOS on marion road about 3:30..............gave a flash and got a wave hahahaha