SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

not a skyline.. but anyone spotted that terrible looking s14 (well it use to be an s14 i think lol) with eww kit.. some weird aqua paint job with pink pearl.. plates boytoy..

spotted DSTROY on pimpala rd having a bit of police trouble

uhoh! Hes meant to be coming on the cruise tommorow night..

Oh burgandy/wine red 32 four door at marion tonite with a RIP sticker on it

not a skyline, but spotted a black t18 sitting on dishy 15" speed star wheels, rails practically on the floor, on nth terrace at about 2:30am brapping (!!) happily. double defect, not fun.

Edited by scandyflick

not a skyline.. but anyone spotted that terrible looking s14 (well it use to be an s14 i think lol) with eww kit.. some weird aqua paint job with pink pearl.. plates boytoy..

that cars been around for ages, didnt know about the pink pearl though, was filming cars leaving autosalon and the driver of it waved to me.

didnt think much of it till later i noticed the plates on the vid and it started to make me wonder :thumbsup:

havnt seen that car around for like 3 years he used to cruise with a 180 with the same colour paint job aswell

on the spotted of fail cars

shark front celica (remember the quad headlight ones) with awful wide body kit (bog patches everywhere), equally awful paint (something resembling aqua blue) and epic fail ebay chromies with a +40 offset.......coulda hidden a boatload of refugees in each guard LOL

Spotted a white R32 gts't (i think it was, didnt get a good look) had those clear LED tail lights, driver stuck his thumb up and i waved back (from the passenger seat) he Was turning from south road onto sherriffs road today around 11.30. Looked fairly clean from what i saw and sounded tuff. I was in the blue 32 GTR at the lights.

spotted a greeny aqua R32 on Conventry Rd toady at about 11:40am

that was my mates, he was takin me home from dropping my car off to het the front bar cut round my intercooler.

i keep trying to het him on here, but he is quite computer illiterate lol.

Last night went down to Victor harbor here in SA....

On arrival I saw a stock silver S2 stag at the BP, was for sale on here by pirate or someone as I spoken to the new owner... she had no idea about them at all :happy:

On the way home today saw another silver series 2 stag near the turnoff to victor from south road. I would have waved but was mid song change when i put mny head up i noticed it in the corner of my eye...

not a stag but also on the way home I saw a sexy bayside blue r34 grt vspec :wub:!!!

Spotted a white R32 gts't (i think it was, didnt get a good look) had those clear LED tail lights, driver stuck his thumb up and i waved back (from the passenger seat) he Was turning from south road onto sherriffs road today around 11.30. Looked fairly clean from what i saw and sounded tuff. I was in the blue 32 GTR at the lights.

what you doing back on the road in the gtr, i thought we had a deal black heart, WE HAD A DEAL :happy:

guess its finished getting fixed :wub:

Edited by gzilla

not a stag but also on the way home I saw a sexy bayside blue r34 grt vspec :happy:!!!

the vspec 2 nur? gold rims?

If so, Thats a friend Craigs.. he was on the SAU cruise last night.. seems as though hes getting spotted quite a bit lately, only had it on the road for bout 4 or so weeks now, very fresh import.. god knows hes been waiting a while!