SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted CELL this morning in town. You car looks pretty sweet bro and it's definately different. :)

yup with the ass dropping our of Evo's Skylines and gt350's in japan I am hoping mine wont be too effected because its a 4 cyl...

$2.00 a litre for pulp is just so wrong.

White stagea just coming into Victor today... Series 2 with a zhorts. I pointed but didnt wave.. was in passanger seat of a mates commonwhore wagon.... dissapointing i know.

spotted a very attractive brunette at 5.20pm today heading south towards Darlington in a burgundy 33 with an 'All Clutch & Brake' sticker....wnb350 I think........anybody seen her around before?

spotted a very attractive brunette at 5.20pm today heading south towards Darlington in a burgundy 33 with an 'All Clutch & Brake' sticker....wnb350 I think........anybody seen her around before?

Pics or ban!

... of the girl that is :D

on the way out of the city last night spotted a white 33 GT-R with a vented bonnet.

also followed a blue/purplish R33 with what looked like a jun kit all the way up glen osmond to mt barker exit!

Pics or ban!

... of the girl that is :D

ha, ha, yeah sorry I can't help ya there champ.......she doesn't mind the throttle either whilst giving it a couple of squirts here or there....maybe cause I was in my GTR driving alongside her where she figured that I might take the bait.

Hey Pete, that would be tonys car.... He owns/runs All clutch and brake in St Marys. Would have been his daughter Jo or his wife driving.

Spotted also yesterday going out of Victor.... burgundy 32 GTR with white wheels

spotted today black 32 GTR with work meisters going into Victor.

Hey Pete, that would be tonys car.... He owns/runs All clutch and brake in St Marys. Would have been his daughter Jo or his wife driving.

Spotted also yesterday going out of Victor.... burgundy 32 GTR with white wheels

spotted today black 32 GTR with work meisters going into Victor.

yeah you took the words out of my mouth....I was going to say that may be Tony's daughter (she's stunning).

I used to deal with Tony back in Adelaide Engine days before she was even born.....you may also remember Johnno from Adelaide Brake Service next to Adelaide Outboard & John French Engines back in the day, they were the only decent brake guys around in those days

spotted a phat stag on gouger last nite............think it might have belonged to viva garage. first time ive seen a kitted stag, but the kit and wheel fitment were perfect :(

Sam, was the bonnet black? WA rego plates? If so that was me

i reakon it was you then, cos i picked the wa plates. i thought you had heslo plates though?

either way tough looking car mate :)

spotted a silver 34 today in the arvo some time at the lights where hungry jacks is at ttp.

Yesterday spotted a white 34 with a at the lights on corner of hancock and north east rd, was in the passenger of missus's car hehe.

spotted a silver 34 today in the arvo some time at the lights where hungry jacks is at ttp.

Yesterday spotted a white 34 with a at the lights on corner of hancock and north east rd, was in the passenger of missus's car hehe.

with a what? :)

might have been me!

Saturday afternoon I spotted Kelly on South Road just near Anzac Hwy about 4:00pm - she was heading north I was heading south (in the legnum)

I then realised there were 2 other cars with her, a burgandy 32 GTR and blue 32(??) also? anyway, looked like a mini saturday avo cruise?

Saturday afternoon I spotted Kelly on South Road just near Anzac Hwy about 4:00pm - she was heading north I was heading south (in the legnum)

I then realised there were 2 other cars with her, a burgandy 32 GTR and blue 32(??) also? anyway, looked like a mini saturday avo cruise?

That would of been kellie, Damo, Mark and me driving to Kellies cruise meet spot. (white 33, white 34, burgandy 32 GTR, black 32) ;)

Edited by DSTROY