SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

also saw that blue 34 gtr and the white 33 behind it going down north east rd. look good

also saw a maroon 33 with black rims NO front bar and had a cooler and oil cooler hanging out the front. on the north east rd

yeah George has a Bayside Blue R34GTR these days - pic from the other day

I think that's the same car I saw about 30 mins ago at cnr Rundle St & Pulteney St in downtown.

spotted a black 33 at enfield cemetry. cant memba the plates but it had hydraulics, a chrome badge of a lady on the bonnet. sat very low. quite impresive :D also seen a silver 33 at the front gate when i was leaving!

spotted a black 33 at enfield cemetry. cant memba the plates but it had hydraulics, a chrome badge of a lady on the bonnet. sat very low. quite impresive :D also seen a silver 33 at the front gate when i was leaving!

Yes that silver 33 was me, i also saw that black one, the plates where IAMLW2 and was very low indeed.

there was also a grey 32 4door there too.

spotted blue r34gtr, plates BNR34 overtakin me on north east around 330 and turning onto sudholz rd i think...quite a machine

also a light blue r32 vertix kitted, further down north east rd soon after..

2nite a very low silver r33, full kit, no wing heading up mckintyre, just after 1130pm..

spotted blue r34gtr, plates BNR34 overtakin me on north east around 330 and turning onto sudholz rd i think...quite a machine

2nite a very low silver r33, full kit, no wing heading up mckintyre, just after 1130pm..

Spotted MissR34 and Damo34 today :bunny:

-D

Yes that silver 33 was me, i also saw that black one, the plates where IAMLW2 and was very low indeed.

there was also a grey 32 4door there too.

[/qu

ah so u didnt see the air bag or hydraulic suspension in action on the black 1?

Spotted today MR R34 parked in the u-park on grenfell street, looks sweet as from the back, a midnight blue 33 GTR on south road just up from sturt road and then a black 34, looked like a GT-T. Also on south road, was stopped on the side of the road just down from Lander road in o'halliron hill. Also a very nice black S15 pulling out of officeworks on beach road in morphett vale. Really nice rims.

spotted cara twice yesterday. Once at about umm 1ish walking along sir don drive and second later at night drove past me on sth road.. whats with all the vinyls? :S

spotted cara twice yesterday. Once at about umm 1ish walking along sir don drive and second later at night drove past me on sth road.. whats with all the vinyls? :S

Hawtness! I saw them earlier today and its making me consider calling the dude and getting some myself hehe

-D

Forgot, also spotted today Deluxe's ex R33 in the city parked on king william street. Still looks very nice i must say. New ownes taking care of it :)

haha wiked at least someone saw me lol im happy!!!

Hey Flick i saw you the other day turning right onto Grand Junction rd around 8am then the same day saw u driving on south rd around 7pm hehe

Yesterday spotted a silver 32 GTR turning right off Panalatinga Rd around 6pm then straight after a silver Stag going past me in a hurry - plates XOT-xxx. Followed him to Beach Road. And earlier on I think I saw DSTROY (think that's the plates), black 32 GST-T (or more like GTR!) on Byards Road, Happy Valley.

Edited by 32godzilla

sounds like me. i also saw the gtr going the other way from me on north east rd