SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

bayside blue 34 GTR on prospect rd at about 5 15,, looked to be stock as, and think i spotted SLY R33 on Port rd about 5 25. silver S2 no wing ? then a stock yellow 34 GTT with a massive trolley wing....hideous IMO

nar man wasnt me havnt driven my car on port road in ages haha

spotted 3 R33 GTRs on pt wakefield rd yesterday, the first was some kind of midnight purple variant, the second was a stock silver one and the third was rather a let down.. turned out to be a GTS-t with a GTR badge on the front :)

spotted 3 R33 GTRs on pt wakefield rd yesterday, the first was some kind of midnight purple variant, the second was a stock silver one and the third was rather a let down.. turned out to be a GTS-t with a GTR badge on the front :)

haha i realized that after it passed us too, lame!

spotted a silver stagea yesterday with a light grey "sinergy motorsport" sticker on the back... tailgating my mate in a charade! leave the poor guy alone it aint gonna be going any faster!

spotted a silver R34 4 door at marion shopping centre last night with a PHAT rear bumper bodykit looked to be BN... and no sides or front and also spotted a burgundy R33 there too...

spotted Cronic at his mad house party last night, so hungoverrrr

Ahaha awesome pic of the GTR decked out with it's party Sombrero hat!! Was awesome to meet you and the others! Glad you had a good time. It was a crazy 3 nights, but that night was the biggest. People were still drinking and chatting outside playing pool at 7:30am on Saturday morning! That Sega Rally machine got a solid workout! Haha

Also spotted Jack in his 33, Robbie in his 33 and Ryder in his 32 GTS @ the party.

today in my travels..

OOO 888 R34 parked in the city somewhere, sau sticker..

NO MRCY black R33 on Anzacs

a V35 with rims and lowered, in a carpark on I think Fullarton Rd.. Can't remember.

was in my r31

Edited by Silhouette31

NO MRCY is craig woop.

Spotted scott in his 32 on morphett road right behind me earlier this arvo haha. i was fair sussing out ya car and saying "i recognise that numberplate cos it was on my cruise!" haha.

And i believe ya recognised me too wooo!

Oh and also spotted daniels 32 at an awesome penthouse party at glenelg friday night - gotta admit that was the BEST night :D

Spotted in, of all places, Coobowie Caravan Park lol - DRTY 2 and a black Legnum with an Iron Chef sticker...

hahaha was abit random! deffently didnt think we were going to see anyone around there. im fecked though, that drive took it out of me and all i could here was my tyers scrubbing on my gaurds!

was good to meet you kristian!

spotted a silver R34 4 door at marion shopping centre last night with a PHAT rear bumper bodykit looked to be BN... and no sides or front and also spotted a burgundy R33 there too...

what time were u there? i spotted the same 34 there..........and my car was parked there for a few hours too

forgot to mention, there was a nice white s2 stagea in true family car form that pulled into the Cliff Avenue Deli at Pt Noarlunga this arvo bout 1. Had just walked over from pete's place to get lunch while we worked on my car

Edited by Matty 31