SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Well now... clocked well over 100km today driving from around North/West to West, and around West and back to North/West and up all the way to South then back to West then towards North/West.... didnt spot the R35 dang it.

Spotted 1x R34 GT/T dark coloured, driven by a blonde female on South Rd near Turbo Tune

Spotted 1x R33 GTS/t black with two guys in it giving me a good look around near turbo tune too

Spotted 1x R33 GTS/t, series 1, yellow and boosted up towards my rear to catch up to my ass end before the lane merges just before the southern expressway then as soon as they could they floored it went flying past while I'm sitting at the speed limit on the expressway

Spotted 1x R34 GT/T black, two guys on south rd around the hackham west area and on the expressway on the way back think it was the same one too... think it was them that gave it a rev sitting behind me haha

oh i nearly forgot

also spotted a white 31 cruisin next to me on anzacs,

had some jap rims iv never seen before on a skyline (have seen them on an s2000 on ignition dvd)

with fat offset and front toe in, huge front mount etc, looked nice!

also had a MADAZ performance :ninja: sticker on the rear window, i was like wtf?

looked sweet though!

haha yeah that was me. first drive since i killed the clutch at drift prac in september.

wheels are Work Meister's. Cost me a fair bit but I haven't seen them on any other R31. :)

madaz made my exhaust, cooler piping, locker, etc. they're a general workshop, not just rotas :woot::thumbsup:

Edited by Silhouette31

bet you never thought the owner would be reading that :ninja: you'll be regretting those words if she hot and on that note just incase i think its a very nice ride you got there belle much better than damages ride :) bring it out on a cruise.

lol k

it can be personal if you want , im not fussed :thumbsup:

Edited by DamageInc

Saw what im guessing was Simon (Dare Ya) heading back from the shop just down the road from my house while i was on my way up there, booted it around past ya in the house with all the lancers, got alittle sideways around that corner and almost went into the back of that 4WD that was parked there, forgot the car was still in RWD... Ha Oops! Car still looks the goods if it was you :banana:

Yeah that was me! Just dropped into my mates to lend him my buff to get his EVO shinny again lol. haha yeah theres always cars parked round there which makes it a little difficult.. Mine has no choice unfortunatly its always in RWD haha! Thanks, silver still looks great when its dirty from a distance lol. Yours was looking good also, glad to see it on the road, only ever seen it out the front of ur place.

saw a white 35 gtr cruise past my work today just before we closed assume its willalls.. man it sounded amazing and effortlessley sped off with gear changes like lightning... definatly had a non stock exhaust note!!! just brilliant!!

spotted a 32 at maccas seaford just now,,, dark colour.. surrounded by a few packs of kids in commys,, followed by two loads of cops pulling people over...lol

hmm are you the guy i keep seeing sitting in moana carpark? iv drivin past a few times in my red R33 and the other week me and el parked next to you in her silver 33.

Yes you did see me and smoke me out :P i tried to beep but found out my horn doesn't work :) then just after seeing you i spotted this nice little car.

haha yess thats the noble!! the guy that owns it is a nice dude too!

heres a pic of it with my 33 a longgg time ago.

iv got some engine bay pics of it too if you guys are keen!

post-38410-1223386753_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jack88

spotted a silver stag on Brighton road heading north near the mobil at about7 am. had a White sticker on the rear window... couldn't make out what it said.

I was walking on the median strip wearing my SAU hoodie :)

spotted Matt (BOOSTDR) before, exchanged waves

also spotted 33 4 door near elizabeth shopping centre, and spotted a VERY similar (if not the same) white 33 4 door yesterday near elizabeth, but had stockies on the front yersterday. anyone?