SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Hostile, that would be me! Where were you hiding?!

Hahaha I was stealth in my mums cough... volvo, so you would not have seen me!!

Reckon I saw you on south rd O'halloran hill on sunday mornin' too!

spotted a white r33 gtst, with a sau sticker on the back.... had black bonnet and black rims and boxing gloves hanging from the mirror, spotted in colinswood.

also kahli on the freeway this morning i think??? or atleast a look alike

just few mins ago, black 32 with some sorta kit - vertex i think.. didnt get a good look, black centered rims, turning down sidestreet off south road, mile end area. Seemed to recognise my car/plates.

Yeah that was me looked at the car then the plates and it clicked but was to late to wave at that point. My bad sorry

spotted aahh31 cruising in a hotrod over holdenhill way nice :laugh: but a trade down from the r31

yeah that was me in my old boys 32 roadster :rant: ... very tuff car :spank: . noticed a few envious glares from a few lines on montague rd then grand junction and nth east roads about 3.30- 4 pm today :P not a trade down at all but , that car has bigger balls than mine

post-57127-1225190944_thumb.jpg

Yeah that was me looked at the car then the plates and it clicked but was to late to wave at that point. My bad sorry

I thought it was you, i just couldnt remember the username! I knew the car looked familiar.

Spotted last night a 4 door series 2 r33 skyline. Silver. Ps. Big SAU sticker on the rear window down penginton way...

If your on here i know u saw me give u the thumbs up lol!! totally ignore me! i was in the gtr

Spotted Heslo at Villi's the other night!! It's looking good since the crash Luke. I flashed my highbeams when you were leaving.

Also spotted a Maroon R32 GTR parked down the bay, Then saw him again while getting into my car, was gonna follow to do a bay run with him but had to get back to school but then as i walked in my lesson it went flying past my school!! WOW! Fast gtr.. :)

Edited by Lil Miss 32