SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted drty2 and a pink ute at kfc carpark at seaford round 7:30pm.

was going through the drive through in a ford territory lol. i wasnt driving though lol

the pink ute is his missus' car

spotted 3 34s on west tce / anzac hwy tonite about 5:30, all white too LOL

too funny i must have been close to you today Pete?, i saw the orange r33 as well in the same area?..lol

gave her the wave but got a crusty look back...lol

Haha, Yeah that was me :)

My brother bought it yesterday and basically wants to sell it, so I thought I'd buy it off of him.

I'm not used to driving a car around that gets looks, so when you waved I was like "whos that? do I know him.. err... do I wave back"?

And yes, I CAN actually see the road perfectly fine, its just the sparco bucket seat is too low so I'm going to sell it and probably put the stock one in or buy one that is more suited for a shorty. lol

Next time, i'll remember to wave :banana:

haha, sorry about that Josie.

At one stage, when you were trying to squeeze past a bus on South Rd to turn left onto Daws Rd, I looked at your car and thought it was driving itself, lol :)

Welcome to SAU anyway

Haha, Yeah that was me :banana:

My brother bought it yesterday and basically wants to sell it, so I thought I'd buy it off of him.

I'm not used to driving a car around that gets looks, so when you waved I was like "whos that? do I know him.. err... do I wave back"?

And yes, I CAN actually see the road perfectly fine, its just the sparco bucket seat is too low so I'm going to sell it and probably put the stock one in or buy one that is more suited for a shorty. lol

Next time, i'll remember to wave :banana:

:banana: I have an orange 32 with sparco fixed back seats in it :banana: Saving up for a nice set of really light sparco seats that are legal. :)

Ryan (SLY) Definately would love to catch up and check out your ride too! Take it you live around the area?

Yeah sure do mate, If the weather is any good on sat ill be back up at the car wash probably around lunchtime if your free.

HA! Two spottings to report today...

Saw a very tidy looking white r34 with a blue decal on the side last night around 845pm at HJ's in Paralowie.

I also spotted a dark silver stag with the plates RBB-250 in Salisbury North at about 12pm.

I'm getting better at this :P

Sez

HA! Two spottings to report today...

Saw a very tidy looking white r34 with a blue decal on the side last night around 845pm at HJ's in Paralowie.

I also spotted a dark silver stag with the plates RBB-250 in Salisbury North at about 12pm.

I'm getting better at this :P

Sez

white 34 sounds like Cara

my knees are damned sore =(

and the boys pet bunny rabbit keeps trying to piss on me (runs around my feet and sprays) - she's in heat I think, lol

might have to eat her if she keeps doing it :P

Spotted that Silver 34 with gold rims on Pirie St! I saw you trying to get out of that carpark! I was in the little green Seca that zoomed passed!

Haha, so you were the crazy guy the the green rolla! :P Nah that guy behind me was a dkhead, stops in the middle of the road blocking all the traffic to take my park even though there was a park behind me.... hate those people. GRRR!!

my knees are damned sore =(

and the boys pet bunny rabbit keeps trying to piss on me (runs around my feet and sprays) - she's in heat I think, lol

might have to eat her if she keeps doing it :P

hahahaha the boys bunny likes the big fella :(

Spotted R34 GTR numbers plates SLY on hutt st in the city. I was the guy drooling over it, almost got run over by a car when i was crossing the road. Dude, you need to change your plates to SEXIESTCARINTHEWORLD, or something like that lol :banana: