SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Commy's are the RCK cruise guys...

Apparently they had the cops crawling all over them last night at Ingle Farm.. defecting as many as they could. Some more dodgy commonwhores off the streets now and less that we have to put up with.

Apparently they had the cops crawling all over them last night at Ingle Farm.. defecting as many as they could. Some more dodgy commonwhores off the streets now and less that we have to put up with.

More than likely for bald tyres, though... which is just a cop shop item! RCK are a bunch that just wont dissapear anytime soon I think... as long as U Pull It is around, RCK will be around!

But good on Sapol for pin pointing them. They all just do stupid shit, regardless.

yay for SAPOL :blink:

bloody oath!

just got off the phone from my cousin, got sideswiped by some jackass in a commodore with a spoiler. young wanker with a baseball cap who decided that the bike didnt have any right to be in the bike zone and decided to give him a nudge

f**king bogan inbred arseholes. I think england had the right idea, lets find and island and deport the scumbags

we could even give them weapons and make it into a reality tv show? how cool would that be?

-D

i saw an RCK cruise around my area once.. i totally understand why SAPOL target wankers like that...they act like the biggest tools, any opportunity to get some attention their out doin single pegger burnouts no matter where, trying to out do one another.

yeah i have gone to get alcohol at the BWS at ingle farm once, whole carpark full of commos, the road exiting the carpark was full of homos bagging it up then coming out sideways onto the main road, not even looking for traffic. I honestly couldnt believe such a massive group of humans could have such a disregard for the law.

yeah i have gone to get alcohol at the BWS at ingle farm once, whole carpark full of commos, the road exiting the carpark was full of homos bagging it up then coming out sideways onto the main road, not even looking for traffic. I honestly couldnt believe such a massive group of humans could have such a disregard for the law.

see thats where you're wrong

theyre not humans

by joining RCK they became something a little under a monkey...

A monkey takes a shit in the corner and throws it, and the RCK member takes a shit in the middle of the room and thats it...

Thats evolution for ya

-D

More than likely for bald tyres, though... which is just a cop shop item! RCK are a bunch that just wont dissapear anytime soon I think... as long as U Pull It is around, RCK will be around!

But good on Sapol for pin pointing them. They all just do stupid shit, regardless.

I'm sure SAPOL would have impounded a few cars along with defects.

OT: Other than those at the christmas party, I saw a black 33 with a gtr wing, an awesome hot rod that had a gold/purple paint job and my 32 sitting in the driveway.

Also drove past the new wheelworx building, they've almost finished the joint and I must say it looks great.

Edited by Eddyfier

They're not all bad.. i know the president of the club. He's a nice guy and it's funny coz he owns Ryan's old '82 datsun bluebird.. pretty good nick, pale green with an extremely loud exhaust for anybody who may have seen/heard it around. Some of the followers, however, are another story. I have actually been to one of the meet points before. Sooo many cars, literally hundreds! There were some genuine enthusiasts with all sorts of modified cars.. commys, muscle cars, few jap cars and the first hummer that i had seen in real life... But it's the idiots that think they're boy racers in their fully sick commodores and such that ruin it.. as usual.

Never mind.. i guess all hobbys/interests and life in general have those idiots that ruin it for everybody else.

Sez

ps.. please dont flame me for slightly sticking up for RCK :blink:

Edited by Ryan&Sez

I'm sure SAPOL would have impounded a few cars along with defects.

Saw a black 33 gtr going north on hampstead road about 30 mins ago, at the mullers/regency intersection.. sounds like he had some clutch trouble

an identical white r32 gtr parked in broadview near my cousins place, 2 hrs ago

a white 33 going west down regency road, near al pacinos pizza, 4 hrs ago

hola if ur out there

-D

Spotted about 20-30 Fezzas (all red :blink:) in Balhannah around lunch time. Some older and newer cars in the mix. Nice sight seeing them all lined up on the main street.

Then at random spots/times during the day there was a heap of old school american/aussie muscle cars and cruisers driving around, mainly saw them around the western hills areas. (I drove from charleston to town then up to lenswood then gumeracha then birdwood and finally woodside/balhannah/oakbank/nairne. Good 3 hours worth :D)

Edited by AndrewJZX100

spotted vu on hindley friday night by the rosemont hotel. i did wave but ya probably didnt see me anyways. was on the way home from gokarting

haha thought I'd do a Hindley run before dropping round BP :blink:

Sat night on the way home from Lukes birthday i spotted a black 32 GTR and a gunmetal 32 GTS-t.

The 32 had SAU stickers on it and the GTR had custom plates doing stupid stuff all the way down west terrace and anzac highway.

I would just like to say nice promoting of SAU you are both tools and you might want to take the SAU stickers off of the CAR if you are going to drive like you did.

Edited by Evil34