SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted yesterday arvo on North East Road - a tough white M35 on what looked very much like Work XT7s to me. I was in the Y34 with stock rims on, delivering to its new owner :(

chef, i chatted to this dude the other day... sinergy pick up, the rims are avs model t7 apparenly... its an autech too :happy: is the new cedric owner on here???

Yep - I got to keep the rims though. The new owner has bought wider ones :happy:

Haha, awesome! Atleast you've got the missus off your back now from the "unapproved purchase" :(

yep saw a black R35 down hindley last nite. was surprised they arnt as big as i was let to believe when seeing a comparison between it and previous gtr models.

Spotted a wingless yellow R34 on NE Rd at Windsor Gardens last night and a nice bayside blue 34 GTR on Henley Beach Rd at Torrensville last night.

Spotted my GTR after having the drivers rear quarter panel repaired properly. Seems like the car was damaged back in Japan and the morons who fixed it didnt bother to panelbeat the metal (instead they stuck 3-4 kilos of bog in there :|)... mechanics mate beat the metal out, applied a minimal layer of bog and spraypainted over the weekend... looks very nice - color doesnt quite match the rest of the car but I'm getting the whole thing sprayed over the next few weekends so I'm happy :P

-D

Spotted my GTR after having the drivers rear quarter panel repaired properly. Seems like the car was damaged back in Japan and the morons who fixed it didnt bother to panelbeat the metal (instead they stuck 3-4 kilos of bog in there :|)

might have been hks bog what are you doing scrapping that off.

Spotted a silver S1 stag on the expressway last night.

Yeah that was me.

Saw you zoom past in your black s2, looked sick.

I've only had my car for a week and your stagea was the first one I've encountered since driving it!