SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted the incredibly low black S15 again today on Philip Hwy next to the Holden plant. I just can't believe this car is still on the road without a defect, the thing looks too low to be even driven..... plates I think are 'entice' or something similar.

spotted "VSPEC 2" in salisbury just before, spot that car a fair bit round the place.

That's Jason . His car is mint as , and he works on my car . Great guy and a great knowledge of GTR's

Spotted the incredibly low black S15 again today on Philip Hwy next to the Holden plant. I just can't believe this car is still on the road without a defect, the thing looks too low to be even driven..... plates I think are 'entice' or something similar.

Seen that one around too Steve, damn sweet looking ride!

Spotted Preiss this arvo near holden hill cop shop, around 4-4:30pm

Thats my brothers car. Been waiting for it to be spotted. No defect yet and hoping it stays that way!

spotted: sly the bay side blue r34 out the front of my work today, god dam that car is minter had a good close up look at it, beautiful example of an skyline. its so nice. nice meeting you mate.

Thankyou very much Ben, was nice to meet you also. Came back in on Sunday to grab some oil but you obviously weren't working. Will pop in another time soon!

Spotted plenty of 33's this morning on Salisbury Hwy heading in the west direction.... Most notables being a white GTR with black bonnet like heslo's (pretty sure it wasn't though) and another white s2 that looked much like Vu's car.

Spotted Troy driving North on Main South Rd around near corner of Seaford Rd/Main South Rd - I was coming the opposite way in the work truck and honked but didnt think you noticed.

Spotted Brendan (Tangles) turning onto Panalatinga rd, car looks completely different to last time i saw it.

spotted Stol's 33 parked in edwardstown this afternoon.........was on the way to a job over in Morgan Avenue, recognised the rims straight away

Yeah would have been my car for sure.

Spotted plenty of 33's this morning on Salisbury Hwy heading in the west direction.... Most notables being a white GTR with black bonnet like heslo's (pretty sure it wasn't though) and another white s2 that looked much like Vu's car.

Wasn't me, well I sure as hell hope not, or else my old man is driving my car around on his holidays :)

Spotted Troy driving North on Main South Rd around near corner of Seaford Rd/Main South Rd - I was coming the opposite way in the work truck and honked but didnt think you noticed.

I heard the beep but didnt see where it came from..lol

spotted a black r32 around christies

a silver stag rego started with CC in glenelg

Thats my brothers car. Been waiting for it to be spotted. No defect yet and hoping it stays that way!

Was driving behind that on South rd Morphett vale a few weeks back in my 4wd work ute. Felt like I could drive straight over him. Looks awesome. Tint looks like 5% ?