SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

I spotted you today at the bay aswell as SLY. :bunny: cars looking good. XD9's ftw

:cool: were you wandering around, or where you driving? :D Thanks! :)

Did you spot me getting pulled over by that traffic cop on Jetty Rd? :) Luckily I just ended up having a laugh with him before he sent me on my way (he was really cool actually, just pointed out a few things to me, and said "if I want to drive such a beautiful car on the road, I should..." etc...). Was a real champ actually. 'SLY' drove past while it was all happening and gave me a pitiful smile! I was sooooooo scared! Eep!

Edited by missbecjane

I was walking down, just had grabbed a yiros from Sovlaki bros :).

Naaa, didn't see you get spoken to by that traffic cop.

I have hurt my hand at work and its in a cast so I can't drive at the moment othrerwise I would definatly been out amongust it boosting around, lovely weather today

Edited by Weezy

spotted a white 34 and red stag parked together at bp west tce last nite, drove out past yas with my mate behind me

werent hard to miss - 2 patrols with spotties on the roof, one clean, one dirty LOL

spotted at the mildura drag strip a white r33

a black r32 being an absolute numb nut on the DRAG strip...........its not for drifting you goose get it right :) stupid thing to do especially when your have another car in other lane NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL

at the sunraysia sun assist car show another white r33, a blue r32 and a black r33 i think it was.

Spotted a Yellow R34 with the weird tall looking spoiler drive past the front of work at noarlunga. Spotted a nice looking yellow r34 in the noarlunga maccas carpark at about 2:30, also spotted a blue R33 drive past the front of work at noarlunga. Then heard/spotted a black or grey R32 going along south road out the back of my place at Aldinga...was about 4:30-5pm.

Spotted, yesterday some dude in a white 33 at South Road BP who let the BOV rip in front of me and screeched off down south road when he was finished pumping his tyres up. Also a white 33 with led's in a rush behind me going down mawson lakes, had to let it rip past me in a 50km/h zone. Real heros... obviously both with something to prove. They oughta watch the roads not my car.

Also forgot yesterday i was parked next to a silver V35 four door, black R34 four door and a R31 at Elizabeth shops. And a Black 33 with black rims and red lip, blitz sticker on drivers door and stealth wing turning up Northeast Rd near Maccas.

forgot spotted what appeared to be sleds old ride at mt lofty fri night. how you could sell such a fine automobil is beyond me

and also near town white r35 parked with a van reverse parralel parking next to him :) lolz hope that went well for ya mate

Edited by Inline 6

Spotted a white VY boosting past me on greenhill road yeterday. Could hear spool and flutter behind me, was looking around not being able to see any imports and this VY comes flying past me! Biggest WTF look was had by me!! :ninja:

just thought id add that I did see MissR34's car at the local car show loool, all the decent skylines were in hiding, cara hope you didnt go n have to listen to leigh and simone talk shit about their driving capabilities!

didnt bother going to the strip, twas only a ladies day haha :)

spotted a white 34 and red stag parked together at bp west tce last nite, drove out past yas with my mate behind me

werent hard to miss - 2 patrols with spotties on the roof, one clean, one dirty LOL

ohh that was you next time ill wave lol