SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a couple today...

followed a nice white 260rs plates 'RSR-260' :D from the bay up tapleys hills rd, the white commo with the canon and crystal tail lights infront of you thought he was pretty sick! lol :down: i was next to you undercover in the charcoal ford territory haha

also spotted a black 33 gtr with gold bbs wheels and then a black 33 series 2 with a duck wing, all at around 3.30

then later at about 4.30 spotted a black 34 and a maroon 33 on port rd near the bob jane

spotted a white R34 on the dyno at HORSEPOWERINABOX early this morning, oh wait that was mine. :down:

My R33 will be there as of sometime next Saturday, while it has the clutch replaced.

Yeah, what clutch you putting in? Mines been in there for like last 3weeks! Good bloke tho.

No idea atm, Morrie suggests an Xtreme Clutch Kit, but i have been speaking to Jim Berry from Race Clutch, which has made me think about what i want installed.

Morrie knows what he is talking bout knows what's good for the money and all that. But I've heard Jim berry is the mans man of clutchs I'm thinking of going another clutch and don't know where to start I mean Jim berry has good reputation bt I have also heard bad. Was thinking nismo twin plate but for a streetable car maybe not it's such a hard choice!! Hopefully by next sat you don't still see my car there! Good luck with the clutch mate

Morrie knows what he is talking bout knows what's good for the money and all that. But I've heard Jim berry is the mans man of clutchs I'm thinking of going another clutch and don't know where to start I mean Jim berry has good reputation bt I have also heard bad. Was thinking nismo twin plate but for a streetable car maybe not it's such a hard choice!! Hopefully by next sat you don't still see my car there! Good luck with the clutch mate

Cheers, i have dealt with Morrie before, very happy with service. Jim Berry is also a good bloke, spent 1.5hrs talking to him today. Just been told by Morrie on my Facebook page to go with the Xtreme Clutch Kit :down:. Most likely will, and it it fails i will have the current one rebuilt by Jim Berry. Hope you get your car back soon...now to stop whoring it up in here :D

Spotted a Bayside Blue R34 drive past my work on Marion Road today.

completly random jeff! i saw sarah on greenhill rd,ended up in front of her at the lights then spotted you just ahead

i was just heading home from work,i thought i got caught up in a cruise you guys were having!

was also a black 34 next to us as well

nice to see you guys,catch you's at the stagea cruise

btw sarah,love the days options,very jealous!

Well that was a great impromptu cruise :down: Loved it.

Here I was driving down Greenhill rd then all of a sudden thought I had joined a cruise Green Series 1 Stagea (Rodney) then behind a couple of cars Red Series 2 stagea (Jeff) and in front of us a black R34 gtt. Lots of waving, beeping etc made sure we all acknowledged eachother. lol

Only at the intersection of Greenhill Rd and Fullerton Rd I saw a White Series 2 Stagea and thought ohh wow quite night tonight. Spoke to early me thinks.

Thanks for the nice comments Rodney The Dayz options get a fair bit of attention, somthing a little differnt i guess. But yes it was a great cruise with two very very nice Stags. Look forward to catching you both at the organised cruise soon.