SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Forgot to mention ...

Spotted MISS VQ in her shitbox Commonwhore last weekend ... sitting up my arse down Main North Road. Then almost hitting my Stagea trying to run up the inside of me on a 2 lane into 1 merge section of road. THEN almost hitting me whilst tailgating me again when I had to turn down a mate's street. BUt clearly she's tough, having given me the finger after she was safely up the road and I couldn't turn around. Stupid thing to do when the owner sticks that thing in car shows regularly. See you soon. :)

Also spotted Matty last night down Brighton Road. :)

Seriously, how dumb can some people get??! :)

Dohmar, if you buy the plate for $1000, she throws the car in for free!!!!!

Seriously, how dumb can some people get??! :)

Dohmar, if you buy the plate for $1000, she throws the car in for free!!!!!

what a waste of $1000... thats at least a few decent mods right there...

-D

spotted my r33 outside my bedroom window lol

also spotted a damn nice r34 grt at hollywood car wash. number plate "up 4 it" and it just happens to be for sale for 82 grand on carsales lol take a look at it guys

spotted a silver r33 series 2 on OG road at around 11:45pm sat nite.. plates were ecr33.. sounded nd looked sweet

That's my mate Andrew. Very nice car, clean inside and out and goes pretty damned well :blush:

spotted a silver r33 series 2 on OG road at around 11:45pm sat nite.. plates were ecr33.. sounded nd looked sweet

So you were the guy who cut me off going up OG road last night?

black r33 GTR on christies esply last night

a flock of R31,S13,180 doing burnouts/drifts about 5pm last night in lonsdale just near grand nissan wreckers st.off osulleys beach rd, police have been called with photos on a Biz CCTV video camera and rego plates turned in , I was at a store who's owner was on the phone with the police turning you in for blatant hooning

sadly I think I know a few of you from R31 club , you guys really should have taken your "10000hp" on wet roads burn outs to the track

you give us a bad rep!!!!!!

miss vq once tried to run me off the road in my old car a few months back. i was heading towards her, and she realised i was actually accelerating, then she drove up the curb. it brang the lols.

spotted a couple of s2 stageas on south road near the underpass one white with a full kit not sure what it was but looked tough and had mess wheels i think there stag stockies and another white 1 but it was stock looking