SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted a gunmetal 32 gtr turning onto Grenfell, completely standard apart from side wing extenders and the additional "use with your stock spiler" boot lip. God those wing extenders need to die a firey death (IMO)

That would be me - Indoor soccer Tuesdays at the rec center.

me too lol, suprised i havent seen you there before...rebound or futsal?

will have to meet you at some point :) unless we have already played against each other haha

white 32 gtr (but no badges..) belair rd this morning about 8.45

black 33 boosting down greenhill rd near unley rd at 6pm

me too lol, suprised i havent seen you there before...rebound or futsal?

will have to meet you at some point :) unless we have already played against each other haha

white 32 gtr (but no badges..) belair rd this morning about 8.45

black 33 boosting down greenhill rd near unley rd at 6pm

Rebound, playing for the red hot llamas or something of that sort.

Black R33 gtr driving around TTP shopping center 4pm today.

Rebound, playing for the red hot llamas or something of that sort.

Black R33 gtr driving around TTP shopping center 4pm today.

ohkay, im futsal :)

geez, ttp long way from blackwood lol

ohkay, im futsal :)

geez, ttp long way from blackwood lol

I live in Norwood. only drive to blackwood for rebound cause its with some work friends and well.. who can refuse a drive through the hills? :(

That was me in the stagea i cant remember if i saw you or not

You were in front of me the entire time so you probably didn’t notice me. I was in the silver R33 behind you :down:

Spotted today a black R32 turning off Fullarton Rd onto Cross Rd around 12:30pm or so, don’t remember the exact time. Also on my way back down Fullarton Rd spotted a black R33 GTR around 2pm, again didn’t take note of the exact time.

spotted that fpos r33 with hydraulics gettin pulled over by the uc's today

SUCKED IN.

i saw that same one was it a gun metal gray colour and where the skyline embelem goes did it have bazza on it i saw it last friday at grand junction and i scream out "you a total f**kwit" and the mullet wearing twat didn't like that

Spotted Matty31 and nightcrawler last night driving north bound down south road yesterday at about 7:40pm (ish) after what I can assume dinner at Villies? I was right next to you but I was ninja spec in my mums commodore lol :P

Spotted a Maroon 33 on Panalatinga Rd earlier. Saw the thumbs up but didn't react fast enough to return the gesture. :P

Spotted Matty31 and nightcrawler last night driving north bound down south road yesterday at about 7:40pm (ish) after what I can assume dinner at Villies? I was right next to you but I was ninja spec in my mums commodore lol :P

haha, we were heading to cartoys (think it was somewhere there that Luke_ENR34 deafened me with a keybanger from the uterus)

Was cruising along side a very clean R31 Silo about 12:30 on Main North Rd, received the nod of approval and returned it.