SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

3:30pm spotted "dare ya", ignored me mate.. sitting in a line of cars opposite some primary school main rd coromandel valley.. next time im gonna hold the horn down to get your attention

4:40pm south road darlington, black stagea with dark tint.. looked at you.. you was on your phone i know it! naughty naughty :ninja:

3:30pm spotted "dare ya", ignored me mate.. sitting in a line of cars opposite some primary school main rd coromandel valley.. next time im gonna hold the horn down to get your attention

LOL

dont reckon its called ignoring when i didnt see you! :)

spotted a white 35 GTR on frome rd this morning, looked like it had just been driven out the nissan showroom. effin' beautiful car!

And an off it's rocker old school ford GT going down currie street

was it a red xy or xw? i seen this one on grenfell cruising across onto currie st around 9am

I spotted this car on Main North Road at about 12:30 too! Anyone know any more about it?

the car is ex r31house, i could hunt up some more info off r31sc for you if you like

this morning

think it might have been cronic (white 32R, bbs meshies, chef sticker and a couple of other stickers on teh car) on south road at mile end, you turned off at sir donald bradman drive. was next to you in the smoky shitty isuzu cherry picker truck

and RBJETT turning from regency onto south around 11. was causing chaos on the other side of the lights :)

spotted a white 32 on daws road around 12.20pm, and a black stagea on main south road around 4.30pm

32 GTST heading towards Marion Road/Morphett Road along Daws? Could have been me coming from BP on South Road.... were you in the 31 heading the other direction?