SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

red r32

silver 33 up flagstaffhill rd waved but was a bit late, saw you wave

white r32 next to ADL airport 8pmish sounded tuff and looked like a gtr but didnt have a badge

spotted a standard white r34 GT going up windies last night, a black 34 4door going up jetty road glenelg & a black rs4 following me down south road with a chick driving and the bf in passenger seat doing what looked like explaining how camber works and using my car as an example :laugh::blink:

Spotted a 33 on Sunday morning down on South road/Honeypot road at 6:30am-ish.

Had a huge Nismo sticker on the front window.

saw it as well

and just saw a yellow GTT on states rd, Huge HKS logo's fast and furious style... huge !!! , whole side of the car kitted up, but looked decent from a distance.

and a r32 in a drive near o'sulleys beach rd , grey that "shouted out I need paint" oxidized down the side bad

chick in the 4dr r33 , black one that lives up from me a few min later.

who ever owns that red R34 GTT with no wing, S series rego, and drives in onka hills, SLOW DOWN !!! ... you car sound's like mine and the cops are cruising the road now pulling people over from complaints. not taking the rap for your speeding because we sound the same grrrrrrr. also noticed your car at the construction area in front of flaxmill schools. your asking for trouble.. floggin it around !!!!

same goes for the dark blue silvia with "p" plates or the blue WRX with a stupid loud BOV !!! as much as I hate speed bumps they need some on my road. friggan race track. a radar would have a recored setting day in fines, even the soccer mums/loaded trucks speed and talk on the phone while slamming corners on the narrow road. matter of time before someone ends up in a bedroom thru the brick wall.

silver 33 and a white 32 on diagonal road around 11.30pm, was in the blue van next to the 33, said he just bought it..

spotted a standard white r34 GT going up windies last night, a black 34 4door going up jetty road glenelg & a black rs4 following me down south road with a chick driving and the bf in passenger seat doing what looked like explaining how camber works and using my car as an example ;):D

Woot. Spotted. :P

red r32

silver 33 up flagstaffhill rd waved but was a bit late, saw you wave

white r32 next to ADL airport 8pmish sounded tuff and looked like a gtr but didnt have a badge

Silver 33 was me. My car really needs a wash - the shine off of yours put it to shame!!