SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted some moron on top of the Stagea last week out front of Coromandel Place Substation in the city. He was some maintenance guy wanted to work on the air con so he put a ladder on top of this car.

Minutes later a big dood with tatts came out yelling. Any one from here?

post-52024-0-32058100-1298268051_thumb.jpg

standard for a lowered commo.

spotted james' 'R on north east road at about 9:30, never thought id say this... but put the works back on. gtc's dont really suit.

then spotted W4NTED chucking a lap on hindley at midnight.

then james again on the way home. quite amusing. :action-smiley-069:

lol their my spare set. should see his tyres on his works lol

Yeh saw him down seaford driving like a tool aswell..

Silver, roh wheels, red and white plates, with a snow plow as a front bar lol

Also seen a dark blue 32gtr down hindley sat night pulled over by the cops.. Wonder if he got a yellow canairy?

Yeah, that was me, nope no canary :D was defected Thursday morning for bald tyres, got them Friday and off defect, all he checked was tyres and rego, lucky for me he didnt check under the car, got drug and alcohol tested aswell.. I pulled out and he pulled in a VS commodore with P plates, definatly after P platers.. Guessing that was you walking past that said you own a GTR?

Spotted some moron on top of the Stagea last week out front of Coromandel Place Substation in the city. He was some maintenance guy wanted to work on the air con so he put a ladder on top of this car.

What a knob! Hope he copped it real good from the owner! :mellow:

I would have punched the f**kwit in the head

• Like 1

yeh i would of gone mental if that was my car! as if that guy actually did that... pinch.gif

Yeah, that was me, nope no canary :D was defected Thursday morning for bald tyres, got them Friday and off defect, all he checked was tyres and rego, lucky for me he didnt check under the car, got drug and alcohol tested aswell.. I pulled out and he pulled in a VS commodore with P plates, definatly after P platers.. Guessing that was you walking past that said you own a GTR?

yeah man that was me, would of chatted a bit more but you had a cop talking to ya lol

ya GTR looks nice nd clean mate.. at first i thought it was black haha

haha when arnt they after P platers in skylines, luckily im on fulls.. still get hassled tho

yeh i would of gone mental if that was my car! as if that guy actually did that... pinch.gif

yeah man that was me, would of chatted a bit more but you had a cop talking to ya lol

ya GTR looks nice nd clean mate.. at first i thought it was black haha

haha when arnt they after P platers in skylines, luckily im on fulls.. still get hassled tho

Thanks mate, Yeah, was shitting myself at that point haha Going to regency would not be good.. and nar, i see too many black Skylines around, wanted something you dont see very often.. I've got another year before i go to my P 2's so going to be getting hassled for awhile yet..

This is the stag that I meant haha.

It's Sneddy's car!

Lauren just rang him and apparently the guy who is on top of his car did everything possible to not damage the car. He put flat boxes down on the roof and wasnt actually on the car he had a ladder either side with a plank across the roof not touching. The car is fine and still immaculate and the guy on the roof is in one piece.

The Stag is for sale if any one is interested.

Edited by Import S13

Thanks mate, Yeah, was shitting myself at that point haha Going to regency would not be good.. and nar, i see too many black Skylines around, wanted something you dont see very often.. I've got another year before i go to my P 2's so going to be getting hassled for awhile yet..

Haha, yeh goin to regency is too much of a head f..k, too many things to change back lol

Yeh well i didnt see any black GTRs till i got a black one, most were white and grey hah.. But there aint many blue ones made, werent they a special order colour?

To be honest once i drove a GTR it didnt matter what colour it was, as they are just an awesome car!