SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

saw a black stag with a wedding ribbon across the bonnet down at the bay todaya round 5-530ish.

think the plates were RSS250 but i could be wrong

we all spotted u driving past wrigley reserve from up on the balcony (at the revolting restaurant)

was slowly rolling down a backstreet towards hancock road and heard a high pitched pop in the not too far distance, and sure enough rolls past HESLO. another prime sounding & looking machine. beautiful car

Spotted some Twat in a Ford last night that decided to Overtake me on the inside of me on dirt, stop in front of me, Abuse me, Try to pull me out my car when it was locked then decided to punch my Drivers window...Twice... Smart fella that one.

Spotted some Twat in a Ford last night that decided to Overtake me on the inside of me on dirt, stop in front of me, Abuse me, Try to pull me out my car when it was locked then decided to punch my Drivers window...Twice... Smart fella that one.

sounds almost like the stooge that tried to ram me off the road on the free way a few months ago, but he was in a holden

must be something with people that drive domestic cars or some crap :/

Ah that was you? Sorry I would have waved however dinner had not agreed with me and was rushing home to hit the crapper. Nice clean car though mate

Ah that was you? Sorry I would have waved however dinner had not agreed with me and was rushing home to hit the crapper. Nice clean car though mate

nah thats cool man, hell nice GTR though, very nice sound could hear you coming a mile away, had to have a look at it when you were at bunnings :)

nah thats cool man, hell nice GTR though, very nice sound could hear you coming a mile away, had to have a look at it when you were at bunnings :)

Cheers mate, yeah it's pretty loud! The idle is what gets me every time

hahahga Luke what you been eating

Believe it or not, it was breakfast coming back for round 2, eggs Benedict. For some reason, it didn't love me

So you got the dick's number and reported him I hope??

They do follow this up with a letter as a minimum but in ths instance, more than likely a knock on his front door with a please explain

Spotted some C**T in a met green s13 coming up MurrysHill road last night. Came up wrong side of road and had to swerve into the side rails to avoid a head on. Wrecked my front/rear left quarters and front bar. Prick didnt even have the guts to stop.

Any help with finding a good repairer (and parts) would be much appreciated.

Edited by Southern Zilla

Spotted some C**T in a met green s13 coming up MurrysHill road last night. Came up wrong side of road and had to swerve into the side rails to avoid a head on. Wrecked my front/rear left quarters and front bar. Prick didnt even have the guts to stop.

i rekon i saw the same bloke today up research road, passed me doing about 80 in a 50km zone and almost had a head on with a 4wd with a camper trailer on . wat a dick

also followed a white 34 GTR up greenvalley drive about 6.45 sounded absolubtly amazing. also about 5 min later spotted a mint looking 33 GTR at chenzos on target hill rd.

also followed a white 34 GTR up greenvalley drive about 6.45 sounded absolubtly amazing. also about 5 min later spotted a mint looking 33 GTR at chenzos on target hill rd.

That would have been me having dinner

Was the car low as f**k and had some silver rims on it and pretty loud?

spotted black 34 GTT with gunmetal origin (maybe) wheels and club sticker going thru the roadworks on lower n e road a bit before lunch today (i was walking in the worksite in my high vis having a gawk going "f**k me i know that car, but who's is it LOL"

and another black 34 GTT that let me change lanes on the hilton bridges about 3:30pm. was in the truck towing a cable trailer, thanks for letting me get across :thumbsup: