SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

silver 33 gtr and a black 32 with dna rims at ACS today around 11am,

and a red 32 with straight pipes and meshies bulging the sides on south road around 5.45pm.

spotted black 34 GTT with gunmetal origin (maybe) wheels and club sticker going thru the roadworks on lower n e road a bit before lunch today (i was walking in the worksite in my high vis having a gawk going "f**k me i know that car, but who's is it LOL"

HEY HEY.... that was me :) with the new zenkies on..... the mrs and i were amazed that almost everyone on that worksite was working

HEY HEY.... that was me :) with the new zenkies on..... the mrs and i were amazed that almost everyone on that worksite was working

i thought it might have been you :) couldnt be sure (and couldnt find the pic u had put up either :laugh:)

i was the dusty looking one in the orange shirt and blue shorts. we were fighting a blocked pipe that wouldnt let cable or a rope through :whistling:

Except Matty....

sure sure, i dont have time to moon people when i should be working though :P

spotted an SLS giving it a bit of a bootful coming onto the morphett st bridge. soooo good.

Was it the white one? If so, spoke with the person driving it who work's for Merc.

Didn't own it though but not a bad way to spend 500k!

Got some pictures, might put them up later.

Saw a brunette chicky in a white 34GTT 4Dr on Greenhill road, waiting at the lights at Prospect Road I think it was, was around 4ish this afternoon..

Also saw RRR032 (think they're the plates) at his work, doesnt look as tough with the stockies...

Yea it was loud and pretty low. Couldn't tell if rims were silver or white, too busy losing my shit over my car.

Kind of sounds like my old drift car that I sold haha. Not too many green S13's getting around that area.

Might have looked like this but without the wheels on it. Has silver 17's onit now with really shit offset.

untitled-2.jpg