SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

.... driving at the collingrove hillclimb :) great fun!! Also met David with his r33 GTR V-Spec who also entered

That would be my brother-in-law "Red Back" on here .... and he is an SAU:SA Member :) .... I bought him his cool number plates for his birthday a few years back :D

Spotted my mate in his r33 gtst and I driving at the collingrove hillclimb :) great fun!! Also met David with his r33 GTR V-Spec who also entered

Had a great day Scott - good to see you and the crew. :action-smiley-069:

Guys

This went much better than your descriptions of last year.

I was near last in a field of 82 first run was about 11:30

Got six runs in by 3PM

After the second run the process had refined to:

- we were doing burnouts as the car in front was launching up the hill

- cars released when car in front of that was half tgrack at S2

- so a car was being released about every 20 to 30 seconds.

Although the scruteneering and paperwork was slow in the morning (but on time to the program) once up and running it was all good.

I would recommend this to people considering the Come and Try at Collingrove.

Saw a 35R with S series plates parked at a furniture place down south.. Owner i'd say, used to see a 34R parked at the same place..

that sleep center joint? might be ax53b70p25's new car...

^^^ Yeah, thats the one, very nice looking car!

Also followed an old Soarer threw Chain Of Ponds this morning around 1.30, just cruising, popping blue flames though :D

33 v spec with plates VSPEC3 also getting the full service at west lakes car wash

Would of been 'Red Back' after the hillclimb yesterday :)

Also as he said above, would definatly recomend it for anyone thinkin about entering! Should involve it in SAU:SA calender

Also spotted a maroon/red 32 GTR with nice dished rims going the other way while i was drivin home from Collingrove between woodside-harndorf area?? Anyone from here?

Also spotted a maroon/red 32 GTR with nice dished rims going the other way while i was drivin home from Collingrove between woodside-harndorf area?? Anyone from here?

sounds like Matt in my old 32... he is on here as GTaaaah32 or similar

collingrove is quite fun and id recomend it for everyone to try. you dont really get many runs in, so we just turned it into a burnout comp last time. was much more fun

:laugh:

Best. Starlet was a pretty solid performer...