SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Spotted SAU:SA cruise on ironbank road this morning around 7, I was in my silver 31.

Spotted RB26GTR 32 first then the rest, finishing up with an R35 and bayside blue R34 in front of it.

you missed the important car, the time attack Astra :P

:whistling:

Yeah, at first I thought it was blue with a silver bonnet, then thought it was 2 tone like some wanky commonwhore, but realized its silver with the blue front bar, guessing its to be painted..

Today I spotted LEGUME or something, not a Skyline, but a damn hot Legnum! The rims together with the offset made me happy in pants.

that is my 34, yes it has a blue front bar, yes its embarrassing. I just got my car back off defect so alot of things are mis-matched at the moment.

Sorry it didn't quote the post that you replied to gtr-32 I don't know how to quote two posts

Edited by Dori_Garu

that is my 34, yes it has a blue front bar, yes its embarrassing. I just got my car back off defect so alot of things are mis-matched at the moment.

Sorry it didn't quote the post that you replied to gtr-32 I don't know how to quote two posts

All good. Actually doesnt look all that bad, i've seen alot worse lol Sounds crazy and looks great, even with the blue front bar.

Spotted a black 34R with S series plates turning left from Sturt Road onto South Road around 10.30 this morning.

Ok, So I can finally lose my SAU virginity and do a spotted post! Spotted a nice white C34 Stagea in Hewett this morning - looks clean as! Sounded nice to .. Gave a little wave :action-smiley-069:

Haha...welcome aboard Kim

We also have a club with many events thoughout the year.....$30 annual fee + one off $15 admin fee.....it'll give you access to a member's section of this forum that you can't see at the moment

Payment details

Paypal: Send money to [email protected]

Name: Skylines Australia - SA Chapter

BSB: 105 192

ACC: 028 822 340

As usual, please include a payment reference, eg, your username!