Phillip Island - Sat 29 March - Club C/ship Rnd 2

Bec

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A certain R33 GTR with a T88-34d and 450kw at all four will be entering this event :) Faxed the entry form off tonight, hopefully Alex will make it in!

Be interesting to see how it goes. But im more interested in seeing what you can screw from your thing. Hopefully you get a clean day under your belt and bag a healthy PB....(crosses fingers its a lap time us rwd boys can fly ;) )

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!

flagging is an awesome way to get very close to the action and youll be able to get some great pics, etc - without helpers, the day wont go ahead

anyone coming down and able to help out for the day (even 1/2 the day) please speak up

:(

PLEASE NOTE

Because of the large number of entries and limited number of places the following will apply:

If entrants are not present during roll call, at approximately 850am, their place will be taken by one of the reserve entrants, so please arrive on time for the roll call!!!!

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!

flagging is an awesome way to get very close to the action and youll be able to get some great pics, etc - without helpers, the day wont go ahead

anyone coming down and able to help out for the day (even 1/2 the day) please speak up

:)

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!!

Bec

I will come down and lend a hand... :D

Thanks heaps Justin and Wayne - you 2 have been added to the list :)

See you down there bright and early Saturday.

Also to note for competitors:

Noise emission level is limited to 75dB(A) at 30 metres. Competitors who fail the drive-by 75dB reading will get 1 (one) chance to rectify the problem and will be excluded if the car fails on a second reading.

Noise emission level is limited to 75dB(A) at 30 metres. Competitors who fail the drive-by 75dB reading will get 1 (one) chance to rectify the problem and will be excluded if the car fails on a second reading.

early?? aww crap :yes:

having never flagged before will there be someone telling me what to do? :yes:

That was part of the reason for me withdrawing my entry. They were Nazis down there with respect to noise last time. And my car is still noisy :yes:

That was part of the reason for me withdrawing my entry. They were Nazis down there with respect to noise last time. And my car is still noisy

Sorry to hear mate...I was looking forward to seeing the silver bullet in action again :P

Keep an eye out when going through the Hay Shed. If you see a small red dot bouncing around your interior then its only me taking some practice shots with my new rifle and scope. I will only be going for GTR drivers as fast targets prove the biggest challenge