SAU Community

P1 Club Membership (supercar Club)

garage-13

hey all

just seeing if anyone is interested in sharing a p1 club membership as you can put in 2 drivers on one membership, one supercar hire at a time though between the 2...

http://p1international.com.au/

30-40k membership

split in half its 15-20k, and can be written off for tax..

HOW IT WORKS

"P1 The Supercar Club has locations in Melbourne, Sydney and the Gold Coast. P1 Members exchange their points for driving time in cars throughout their membership year. The points used on a booking is dependent on the car’s group and the day of the week. For example, using a Porsche Cayman S on a weekday would use 3 points and driving a Ferrari F430 Spider on a weekday would use 15 points. The number of days driving each member will enjoy from their P1 Membership will vary. On average current P1 Members are experiencing between 40 to 70 days driving per year."

car_5_360csnew.jpg

please pm :down:

If you can justify car hire or car usage as a business expense, then your membership is tax deductible.

Some people can run 100% through their business, some 50% etc - check with your accountant.

If you can justify car hire or car usage as a business expense, then your membership is tax deductible.

Some people can run 100% through their business, some 50% etc - check with your accountant.

That's the way to go though really. I for sure wouldn't want the fun in servicing a 400 K car or paying for expensive parts if I only wanted to give it a squirt every now and then. Some blokes buy the Ferrari and drive it once a year... whats the point? I think your club is much better suited for them.

Words from the man himself...

fkn score

im a pimp n i take clients out for "lunch" n drop off my hoes

/tilts hat sideways

only if its got purple fluffy dice so i can wear them as an accessory with my purple suit. they look so much better as a tie.

actually i was telling my mum tonite about it n she was thinking about it. is there any exclusions with where u go with the car, eg tasmania for instance?