SAU Community

Jdm Gift Goodies...

htial

Yuka-chan (my misses) got back from a two month holiday back home and brought me some JDM gifts...

Not much really... ...because she overloaded her luggage with all the latest Japanese fashions..

But this is what I got...

GT-R promo DVD... ...which you can only get through the 'co.jp' site and they only send it to Japanese addresses...

DSC03672.jpg

DSC03673.jpg

DSC03674.jpg

And a JDM 'P' plate...

DSC03675.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear I feel like kicking people who wear those JDM tyte learner driver tags in the penis.

it was cool. 6 years ago.

good work on the R35 brochures and DVD tho... mines not region coded... bring it to an SE meet and I'll rip it for the others.

i swear I feel like kicking people who wear those JDM tyte learner driver tags in the penis.

it was cool. 6 years ago.

good work on the R35 brochures and DVD tho... mines not region coded... bring it to an SE meet and I'll rip it for the others.

Ahh... ...I see what you're doing there... ...You'll kick me in the penis and take my DVD... :cool:

Sadly I can't watch it on my computer... ...and it doesn't let me copy it on here either...

It's region 2 coded...

I'd love to get a copy (provided we're not breaking any laws)

BTW, all you need is DVD shrink (this rips it to the hdd and region free the disc)

Ahh... ...I see what you're doing there... ...You'll kick me in the penis and take my DVD... :cheers:

lol penis punch only if you put the learner thing on your car and drive around :thumbsup:

but i'll rip the dvd for you if you can't get it to work.

BTW, all you need is DVD shrink (this rips it to the hdd and region free the disc)

Your drive still needs to be encoded to read that region from memory. May be wrong though

• 1 year later...

:D

I'd totally forgotten about making copies of this DVD for people... ...Since I made the first post I've got a new computer and some other software and can now make copies...

Who wants one???...

If I wasn't dressed as a bogan and getting pissed in Tyntynder this Friday I'd have them all ready... ...Maybe the Friday after...

*cough* create backups :yes: