SAU Community

Car Looks Too Big For Driver....my Mates Opinion On Cars

Its really wierd to see so many people buy a car based on what they think they will look good in, not because of the aspects of the car etc....good example is my friend...

He wants an r33 gtr bad, but hes small, and said it wont suit him cause big people generally look better in them, so his vote goes for a smaller r32 gtr, even though r33 was is favourite!...

is it me, or are other people like that aswell?.....i mean comon, ive seen small people in big cars...it doesnt really make any difference to be honmest, yeah they look small in the car, so what?, at least they get the car they want....

what are your thoughts???

That's crazy! The car is so much more than a fashion accessory.. get the car you want for so many other reasons, If you think you look good in it too, bonus! I would only consider not getting a car due to size if I "felt" too small/big for it, not because of how I think i look! People usually look at the car not at you. IMO

your friends ghey!! seriously who reconsiders the car of thier dreams cause they think they wont look good in it.

haha im sorry..but thats stupid

and just exactly how big does he think a 33 gtr is??? they are made in JAP and driven by Japanese, so unless hes a midget i dont see how he could actually think hes small for the car.

tell him to hit the gym and get big! if he is concerned

Is your friend a girl? Or gay? :laugh: Or perhaps just metro-sexual? Pink shirt with the colar up maybe? :)

These cars are made for the japanese, they are all much smaller than most of us!!...

Check out leewah weighing in at a hefty 50kg, driving a 600rwkw R33 GTR (well it used to be 600rwkw) :)

Hahaha - i posted this thread up to let him know its stupid for him to worry bout his IMAGE when driving a r33 gtr, since he should get the car he wants! - that i want him to get an r33 gtr, cause i like them too, and have one aswell, os im bias hahah

Hahaha - i posted this thread up to let him know its stupid for him to worry bout his IMAGE when driving a r33 gtr, since he should get the car he wants! - that i want him to get an r33 gtr, cause i like them too, and have one aswell, os im bias hahah

Go the 33GTR :laugh:

I AM DEEPLY OFFENDED BY ALL THE RACISM IN THIS THREAD.

I feel uncomfortable being in a community where people generalise that Japanese people are all small.

I DEMAND THAT EVERYONE ABOVE GETS A WARNING!!!!!

The rules apply to everyone on this forum right? :P

Generally speaking, if you think you look good in any car chances are everyone else thinks you look like a tool.

Still, I think we all like to take it personal when people check out our cars... :thumbsup:

It sounds like your mate needs to just let it go a bit though...who cares what others think really...if you drove a lambo they'd all be jealous regardless of how tall/short you were.

yeah.. i got a friend that bought a lancer for his first car.... hes a big hairy fella that had more hair on his body than his teacher in grade 7.

He liked the lancer for his first but everyone else though he suited a ute or something like that.

Not a japanese toy car.

Ah well, good to see him get what he wanted, not what others wanted/thought.