SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

true, otherwise I'd spotted a red track V35 (no leather) - hardly seen any red around...

and another silver NSW car (Nagoya's car) there...

Nelson, what he did on my car (the big part is changing the way Nav is displayed on screen) is probably shouldn't be attempted by amateurs...

I'll show you next time we have a meet... hm, or maybe I can post a Youtube video... but I'll do it on another thread not this one.

Spotted white V35 coupe Perth Murry st last night 8.30 going past the Cappital.

plate: *****girl i think

I was the the line to go see The Acadamy is.... and Amberline.

And i seen a silver coupe at Hillarys boat harbour, Infiniti logo 70th, yesturday lunch

Spotted a white V35 coupe this evening at the Franklin St/Vic Market Round about.... at around 5:50pm

White with rear spoiler....

anyone here?

did you spot my silver coupe coming up franklin st?

spotted Blue V35 with Max*** number. I'm guessing is Maximillan car at 12.30 turning off to Johnston St from Nicholas St. In front of Mobil station

Yep, that was me heading to Lygon St for lunch...

hey yo! yeh i think that would be me. =)

have you seen the V galleries? i wanted to invite you to join us in that cruise...but yeh it was a little late, so i didnt bother. lol would of been good with your 36. maybe next time?

yeh im up for it, whats the details of that event? well start a new thred with the details and get some numbers? im not 100% sure about its info.

I heard around october sometime

I guess we'll know more the sooner it gets :D

Spotted Rianto in footscray on Friday night taking a right turn from hopkins onto Moore st!

yeah, that's me on way home from work...

moore st, that dreaded short stretch of road that made daily commuting otherwise an enjoyable drive.