SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted white r33 turning right infront on hallam rd . chick driving dude riding shotgun

black r33 gtr plates start with WEA ### in dandy, parked

spotted grey r32 GTR plates (godzil1) or somthing. in dandy also, was gonna give you the thumbs up but couldnt see in the car

saw a gun metal GT-R or GTS-T might have been a GTS-T with GT-R front bar ... to dark to tell anyway i think it was gun metal or it was something like that anyway saw it on wells Rd driving past sexy land on the opposite side of the rd looked hot

Spotted a black r32 about to be towed on Shelley St, North Richmond near the new building - Seems to have broken down.

Silver R34 GTT coupe parked along Elizabeth st, North Richmond near the PKBA building.

R33 GTS25 on Cheltenham Rd this arvo at about 4.30 I think (don't know the exact time coz I put a new battery in my car and everything got reset!).

Looked like the driver was really enjoying the music being played in the car :down: He was getting really into it and banging his hand on the side of the car.

kspots08 dont recall seeing you, ahhh unless you were in the 32 in opp direction? :P

Spotted HIGRLS in narre today

blue 32 with black bonnet in narre @ fountain gate

orange 33 in kings park

RB25DET also in narre (I think thats the plates)