SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a two tone orange/black R33 in Dandenong this morning. Clear tail lights. Could tell that it was N/A Auto.

I've test drove something similar to that before, but I'm pretty sure it's a turbo short shifter manual series 1.5 gtst.

Not too sure if we are regarding on the same car though so here are the pics.

post-58226-1242826704_thumb.jpg

post-58226-1242826752_thumb.jpg

post-58226-1242826765_thumb.jpg

post-58226-1242826779_thumb.jpg

post-58226-1242826792_thumb.jpg

It was DEFINITELY auto (me and my work mate both looked at eachother and go "..AUTO!") and I heard no hint of turbo spool either.

Edited by jezza boii

It was DEFINITELY auto (me and my work mate both looked at eachother and go "..AUTO!") and I heard no hint of turbo spool either.

ya..the car sound quite mint..but it has a big vain and heart in it...wondering if tht's the one u saw..might be another one.

White S2 33 on narre cranbourne rd this morning around 8.15am heading towards narre, i was going the other way, had SAU stickers im pretty sure.

And a black 33 on narre cranbourne rd about 5.15pm at the pound rd intersection

White S2 33 on narre cranbourne rd this morning around 8.15am heading towards narre, i was going the other way, had SAU stickers im pretty sure.

most probably me

I've test drove something similar to that before, but I'm pretty sure it's a turbo short shifter manual series 1.5 gtst.

Not too sure if we are regarding on the same car though so here are the pics.

I seen this car around a few times around millpark epping area.

Black R35 GTR on Toorak Rd, Sth Yarra around lunchtime. Driven by white-haired guy., Plates were WYP***

White R32 GTR parked in same area with standard plates as well. Had aftermarket bonnet with vents.