SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted few members of SAU in issue 75 of AUTOSALONN!! lol

i think i saw Bez leigh and Ashneel i think, dezz might of been in there too..only had a quick glance

as soon as i read that text i went and had to double check. SAU IN AUTOSALON MAG! :cheers: woo lol

Spotted a BLACK R32 GTR ( I think the number plate was MZTURBO or something close to it) on Sunshine Ave around 2-3pm

Then around 5pm ish Near That Auto shop at watergardens, it was a White 2dr R34 with GTR front and Carbon Fibre hood, LOOKS KOOL

Yeah buddy that was me haha, did u floor it after the lights when we ran?

Or where you just playing with me? hahaha

i cannot remember running you because i never went past vacume on my boost gauge lol.. if i did want to run u.. you would have noticed :D

was jst cruising along... dont remember flooring it after the lights either...

Spotted a BLACK R32 GTR ( I think the number plate was MZTURBO or something close to it) on Sunshine Ave around 2-3pm

Then around 5pm ish Near That Auto shop at watergardens, it was a White 2dr R34 with GTR front and Carbon Fibre hood, LOOKS KOOL

Hahahaa woohoo! two spots in one! MZTRBO was me :( and white r34 with the GTR front end was my old car

oh btw, were u the black four-door with diff rims on each side? u then turned off into the carwash and were washing ur car.

I was with my friend in the car we seen u turn onto sunshine ave and were both like at the same time 'the rims on that four-door look hot what are they?', then we caught up to you and the rims on the otherside were different lol

It's all the rage now. Haven't you heard?

As long as the tyres, offset, and diameter were all the same on all four I don't see why there would be a problem with having different rims on either side... ...Put a black set on the right side and a silver set on the left...

It'd be a lot easier to tell who ripped you off too...

No one told me of any R34 coupe meet in the city :/

Sorry dude, didn't have your number :)

Spotted a purple 32 GTR on Bell St yesterday at around maybe 1:20 pm, had SAU stickers.