SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted a white R33 GTR last night on lygon st/alexander parade intersection going towards city direction.

I was heading the other way and saw him taking off pretty hard. Sounded great and was dropping jaws until

I saw a cop car pull out from the traffic behind him to chase him. Such a shame, just chose the wrong place to do it.

Just saw a well looked after Blue 34 coming out of the car wash on south road near the nepean highway; about 4.30. Spewing i just missed you; because i went in after!

Nothing like giving it a clean On Friday night So it's all gorgeous for the weekend :rolleyes:

all the time along royal cres, silver 32gtr. gives me beeps/revs while im workin on mine or just fistin out front :) your car sounds agressive as!

:thanks: That'd be me! you have the yellow rolla out front too sometimes yeah? (i think it's a rolla) there is also another 32R parked sometimes on Wellington drive just around the corner from you. I should stop and say gday next time if I see you outside ;)

my car's for sale if you want it hehehehehee :spam::laugh:

spotted nice looking 34R on Melton Hwy last night melton bound just at the train lines, I was coming out of the road after the lines (had pizza in the car so couldn't catch up) I nearly got to you at Hume Drive but you turned off there and I went straight. Same set of lights heading out from the housing estate down hume drive, a realy nice gun metal 32 4 door, man it looked nice, they should have had a 32R 4 door then I could put a baby seat in the back and not have to sell mine :down:

:thanks: That'd be me! you have the yellow rolla out front too sometimes yeah? (i think it's a rolla) there is also another 32R parked sometimes on Wellington drive just around the corner from you. I should stop and say gday next time if I see you outside ;)

my car's for sale if you want it hehehehehee :spam::laugh:

haha yea thats my rolla too, its nothing but a headache :glare:, i also seen that 32 few in our area pritty suprised. npz man feel :P

just saw a silver 33 getting tailed by a cop all the way from the werribee trains tracks at cottrell (i was turning there) to duncans rd where he got pulled over... No doubt for a 'random (skyline) check'... Looked like a chick cop too fyl...

just saw a silver 33 getting tailed by a cop all the way from the werribee trains tracks at cottrell (i was turning there) to duncans rd where he got pulled over... No doubt for a 'random (skyline) check'... Looked like a chick cop too fyl...

I think that was me, was around 10pm... they did a uturn and followed me over the werribee train tracks and pulled me over near duncans rd and gave me a breath'o thats all.

The cop was a blonde chick who wasn't a bad looker :wub: first time I've been pulled over in 5 years god damn it, teach me for skankin in werribee lol...:)

I think that was me, was around 10pm... they did a uturn and followed me over the werribee train tracks and pulled me over near duncans rd and gave me a breath'o thats all.

The cop was a blonde chick who wasn't a bad looker :wub: first time I've been pulled over in 5 years god damn it, teach me for skankin in werribee lol...:)

lol must have been you. You were driving sooooo casually haha

pfft Epping TMU followed me to Werribee :\