SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

Spotted THOR65, a LHD 1965 Ford Thunderbird convertible being driven down the Monash outbound around 11:30PM, exited Blackburn Rd - driven by none other than Sam Newman. Must be going to Sandown or something today?

And saw a black R34 sitting behind me at the lights on Dandy Bypass and Frankston-Dandy Rd around 12:00. You changed lanes multiple times to get behind me to do the traffic light GP, typical abortion of traffic in that area.

Headed down to Fentree Gully today and spotted so many Skylines :O Quite a few up that side o' town!

The only ones i can remember were:

Spotted [ ODIUM ] white R33 (I'm pretty sure hes on here) round 4:40pm pass Nunawading KFC lol. and another white R33 parked a few kms down the road which had a black boot.

Spotted a white R34 near Heidlburg NMIT about 5pm

Spotted another R34 near Rezza station about 5:30pm with a bodykit and D1R rims........I Ruv D1R Rims :wub:

Spotted htial on Edithvale Road around 1 or 2pm today! Nice decals, very eye catching!

I was on Edithvale Road???... ...Really???... ...I was lost there for a while...

What were you driving???... ...And you must have passed on the drivers side... ...Decals are all gone from the passenger side...

I was on Edithvale Road???... ...Really???... ...I was lost there for a while...

What were you driving???... ...And you must have passed on the drivers side... ...Decals are all gone from the passenger side...

Came up to you on the driver's side on Springvale Road near the Frankston Freeway, noticed the skyline first, then the decals and then the club sticker. I turned off right onto Wells Road and you went straight onto Edithvale Road (Springvale Road becomes Edithvale Road at the last 2km approaching the bay). I noticed some of the decals are peeling, but it still looks good!

I drive a gold CJ Lancer, mostly stock so nothing all that exciting :P

Edit: formatting

Edited by Longinus

Came up to you on the driver's side on Springvale Road near the Frankston Freeway, noticed the skyline first, then the decals and then the club sticker. I turned off right onto Wells Road and you went straight onto Edithvale Road (Springvale Road becomes Edithvale Road at the last 2km approaching the bay). I noticed some of the decals are peeling, but it still looks good!

I drive a gold CJ Lancer, mostly stock so nothing all that exciting :P

Ahh... ...I see... ...Then let me update my last post with "Spotted WANZI parked on Edithvale Road"... ...Sorry I didn't see you... ...I was too busy looking for Skylines... :thumbsup:

Ahh... ...I see... ...Then let me update my last post with "Spotted WANZI parked on Edithvale Road"... ...Sorry I didn't see you... ...I was too busy looking for Skylines... :thumbsup:

hehe no problem, seeing your sticker reminded me to finally register here :P

There are always a bunch of skylines on Edithvale Road or behind the reserve along Fraser Avenue going down Hughes Avenue. Don't know them, but see them all the time as a friend lives there.

Can also add to the spotted list, a blue R33 with the plate N1T1N on Park Street in Mordialloc. Pass it everyday on the way to/from the train station before and after work! :D

whos the white r33 who pulled in the maccas off western port highway then legged it when he realised there were cops there haha

Hoon tow????

and the he may actually be a she...

Should have realized two tow trucks at midnight in one spot didn't mean free mcdonalds...