SAU Community

Grrr Car Keyed :( :( :( :(

Chi100188

i parked at atwell primary today for 1 hour and come back to my car and find a key mark from my quater window to my fuel flap GRRRR stupid A HOLES :( mmm wonder if ill have to get the whole panel done or can i just do that little bit :)?

GRRRR

Sorry to hear Chi. It sux. I've had my car keyed once from front quarter all the way through the rear quarter. Also had a rock mashed into the one quarter once. People just have no respect for anyones property. If you're looking for someone to fix it, shoot me a PM. I'll tell you the best guy in Perth and get you good rates :(

hey chi,

try cowley smash repairs - brett there is really good and if it isnt too deep then you should be able to just cut paint and buff it for like 150

they will ask you to go in for a propper quote

Cowley Smash RepairsUnit 5\ 45 Kent St Cannington 6107(08) 9350 5069

Lucy Cowley wanted $200 per GTR pod to paint/fit :P

My side skirts were $100 ea to paint/fit these are TINY!

200$ each? maybe he ment 200 for both haha ... his prices and work are normally really good. He painted and cleaned up my boot for lik 60$ or 80$ once

no idea man lol but iswear to god who ever i see keying who evers car from now on ill knock their teeth out hmmmm R33-GTS can u shoot me a pm :(? and i know cowley's good cause [Michael] has done a fair bit with them so yeah might give them a try but im kinda leaning on the full respray with wider guards in midnight purple atm :P lol