SAU Community

Superlap Timeattack Is Ago!

giant

blitzxtr - cheers, same with you mate! and cheers for the lend of the trolly jack!

oh yeah, that landcruiser, awesome!!!!!

does anyone know the specs or the modifications etc etc??

it haulled arse big time!

4.5 ltr twin cam with a truck turbo and intercooler with a plazmaman style plenum and porsche brakes, it has 400 + rwkw. It had turn buckles to hold the gear box in. My partner was taking a deep breath every time it went past, 200 + km/hr down main straight.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was there havin a look although i didnt get to race my car, i had it there, it will be set up and ready in a month for any future super lap competitions and future track days. i must say, the crowd is a whole lot better than the drift crowd hahaha

i dunno if any1 saw, but i had a midnight purple 34 gtr with bronze te37s and carbon wing :(

i was there havin a look although i didnt get to race my car, i had it there, it will be set up and ready in a month for any future super lap competitions and future track days. i must say, the crowd is a whole lot better than the drift crowd hahaha

i dunno if any1 saw, but i had a midnight purple 34 gtr with bronze te37s and carbon wing :(

Nice car, I admired it for a while especially the 370mm rotors up front. :)

good to meet you today...always good to put a face to the name. Well done on your times today.

Johnny hope you have Mika Hakkinen booked for EC at next event.

You will need him :(

we might have to put chopped up aluminium cans on our boot lid too.

seems to work a treat!

well team maserati just got back to Melbourne and we are stuffed! Superlap was great, a well organised event for a first time effort! It was a pretty entertaining day with its mix of offs, close calls and unfortunate controversy... and i can safely say i have never seen so much smoke come from one car... and for so long! Big thanks to SAU NSW for the box access, muchly appreciated.

and unfortunate controversy..

whats the go with "couples and girls only" admitted to nightclubs around these parts?....Dave looked shocking in a bikini....but seemed to obtain admission to various establishments....Bouncers are not too fussy around here as the word 'unkept' was heard on more than one occasion.

Edited by DiRTgarage

i dunno if any1 saw, but i had a midnight purple 34 gtr with bronze te37s and carbon wing :banana:

That was a nice car nice tires too, can't say much about the Nur spec number plate r34 nur spec tires NANKANS!!!!!!!!.

Edited by LZY115

well team maserati just got back to Melbourne and we are stuffed! Superlap was great, a well organised event for a first time effort! It was a pretty entertaining day with its mix of offs, close calls and unfortunate controversy... and i can safely say i have never seen so much smoke come from one car... and for so long! Big thanks to SAU NSW for the box access, muchly appreciated.

your refering to the series6 rx7 lol his exhaust was too laud, then he blowns his seals around the track and he keeps driving a full lap with smoke pouring out :banana:

Looked like a good day.. some amazingly quick cars (man those honda powered lotus's are so f*kn cool!!)

would be cool to see some more honda's next time munching some nissans with twice (make it 3 times) the power :banana:

I will be defenetly be down next event!! (time to open up the motor :))

Edited by Dave R

Great effort from all involved in setting up the day, pity about the rx7 spoiling our last session,

was just getting the hang of street tyres on a circuit. Anyway well done to all participants and winners. :banana:

Looked like a good day.. some amazingly quick cars (man those honda powered lotus's are so f*kn cool!!)

would be cool to see some more honda's next time munching some nissans with twice (make it 3 times) the power :)

I will be defenetly be down next event!! (time to open up the motor :) )

Like the s2000??? :banana:

i never said they didnt munch any1.. i said i wanted to see more honda's out there! haha (looking back at my post, i didnt make much sence :banana:)

Edited by Dave R

My award for the day goes to the dude in the Land Cruiser. He had that beast hauling and even beat a couple of Nissans. :P

+1... I told a couple of people about it... they didn't believe me till I showed em some pics :D

Hey everyone no excuses for me I am stoked. Had a great day considering the amount of track time our group got 17 laps ( thanks QSR :ban: ) Thanks to all the SAU peoples that showed up it really helped the confidence coming down pit lane. And congrats to Chris I felt your frustration in the second and third sessions but I suppose that is racing???? We will have to get better so next time we can be in group 2 or maybe 1 :)

Congratulations to the winners and the drivers of the landcruzer for not falling over through turn 1, that car flys in a straight line OMG.

PS: Neil my car does sound shit now :(

Cheers,

Ryan

And only two goes on the trailer!!! lol

Yourself and Chris did the old 33 gtst's proud ;)

i dunno if any1 saw, but i had a midnight purple 34 gtr with bronze te37s and carbon wing :)

It was parked near the datto ute yeah?? I was admiring your car wishing I owned one instead of my boat!

Congrats to all participants and winners, I had a blast watching and catching up with a few mexicans....

And big thanks to Duncan for the corporate box... even if we did have a few invasions of non members at times.... but we got that sorted fairly quickly... I mean honestly... 3 signs yet they still just walk on in... Kel I believe we may need to make the signs ALOT bigger next time and a little line at the bottom "all trespassers shot on sight" :D

We had ball at the event 2nd outright rwd 6 and we sposely won best presented car. we want to thank the organisers for such a great event .

Edited by STRETCH

So...

Now we have the official results etc...what about the other winners from all the many other classes??

Mine was...

"fastest gun metal grey r33 gtst"

"fastest Decepticon..."

lol

what about you guys? haha

The RX7 didnt do himself any favours driving down the pit lane the wrong way, then driving around the track in the manner he did. Surely the officials needed to be tougher on entrants doing the wrong thing? But was very well run for a first outing.

No doubt the next event will be better again. Big problem cars are only going to go faster, which means some of us will get left further behind :)