SAU Community

El Glow Guages + Console 3 Gauge Set

MyStag260

Hey guys,

I have wanted one of these kinds of kits for ages! i know they are a little rice but this company www.speedhut.com manufactures some real decent ones... the issue is of course that you need 25 people on board before they will acutally contruct the tools needed. The bennefit is that from then on anyone can order one from them as they already have the tools made. The cost is around $140, not cheap but good quality pro job.

Also each of the 25 people can put whatever design they want on the guages, so colour, font, logos, speed (180 or 300km) anything you like really. I am happy to organise getting the imagery off to speed hut and get the ball rolling.

You only need to pay $1 up front this confirms that you will purchase them once the 25 has been reached. You will not be charged until that milestone has been reached. I know 25 is alot but i'd reallllly like to get this group buy happenin...

If you thinking, why wouldn't i just get the LEDs well i have found them to be very unreliable most of mine have karked it and ive had to swap them back to the orginals, also the LED bulbs fall out of the holders easily without glueing, plus they do not work on all cars. I spent nearly $80 trying to get them to work... id have much rather spent $140 and got these.

anyway let me know if your keen. If we get 10 or so people interested ill start the process rolling

Cheers

For some more info check this link out here

News update!!

3 guage center cluster now also included in the package no extra cost! get signed up today :)

Signed up Names 8 down 17 to go :yes:  Picking up pace!!

Mystag260

dmonic1

johnny8ball

Lil_bobby_260

Demoniak

D3RV

Oddy man

Pintaline

post-40810-1205837875_thumb.jpg

Edited by MyStag260

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm defects... i haven't actually ever heard of anyone being defected because of these kinds of things... i would think if we went for a design like the ones above you would probably be safer than with the full glow back ones.

But ill investigate a bit for ya

Cheers

:cheers: Im up for getting a set of these but im in the uk would this matter????

I'd imagine Speed Hut would be able to do international mail outs - double check and make sure you can get a set made in Miles Per Hour too. :)

Hey guys,

yeah doesn't matter on location as i believe they are sent out individually anyway. The print on the faces of the dails can be anything you want, you can have it read in kms, miles, lightspeed, warp whatever you want. The need for getting 25 people together is so they put the time into creating the tools that stamp out the EL sheet. But once thats done they just use a type of printer that can print anything really... at no extra cost.

Comeon stagea gang please get onboard with this i hate the stock dullness... :D

I was actually looking for some for my M35 Stag on e-bay, none there but I did e-mail the guys who make them...a couple of them actually

Some of them replied and said they have full kits for C34 but not M35, 1 had full kits for M35 at a good price and the last one would do it cheap to cut up teh first one as they could sell more later...

If you like I can post more info as it means you could buy some of them now''ish.....

I am no way affiliated with any of them, just doing my own research..

Jules

I was actually looking for some for my M35 Stag on e-bay, none there but I did e-mail the guys who make them...a couple of them actually

Some of them replied and said they have full kits for C34 but not M35, 1 had full kits for M35 at a good price and the last one would do it cheap to cut up teh first one as they could sell more later...

If you like I can post more info as it means you could buy some of them now''ish.....

I am no way affiliated with any of them, just doing my own research..

Jules

Hey mate that would be stella! As i really would rather have them now rather than later, what company was it that said they had the C34 ones available?

Hey mate that would be stella! As i really would rather have them now rather than later, what company was it that said they had the C34 ones available?

Hi Julius.

My name is Hiroaki.

I support your purchase.

1) white meter film Blue or Red scale type 4,800 JPYEN(UN CUT)

(cutting service 2,000 JpYEN)

http://www.cyberstork.com/items/white/img/big/M35-BE-W1.jpg

http://www.cyberstork.com/items/white/img/big/M35-BE-W2.jpg

http://www.cyberstork.com/items/white/img/big/M35-BE-01.jpg

2) Transportation expense to Australia 1,500 JPYen

if this is ok with you, please let me know

We Pay pal account

[email protected]

Could you give me your

address:

tel:

Do you have white dial instrument cluster for NM35 Stageas.

if so how much

Julius

cyberstork Co., Ltd. ____________________________________

CYBERSTORK CO.,LTD.(http://www.cyberstork.com)

熊澤 宏昭 (Hiroaki, Kumazawa) mailto:[email protected]

Tokyo office

2-20-8,NishiogiMinami,Suginami-ku,Tokyo 167-0053 JPN

Tel. +81-3-6909-3205 Fax. +81-3-6909-3206

Hey there,

Thank you for your interest in our templates. Unfortunately though, we don't have anything for this model.

We will send you an email if a cluster crosses our path. We need a cluster to create the first set of white dials. If you're able to send us your cluster we could create the white dials, install them and send them back to you. We do understand that you may not be able to do this but we are just throwing it out there as an option if you u can.

For the set of white dials and installation it is usually valued at $183 ($83 for the dial faces and $70 for fitting) but we would do this for you at $80.00 as you're helping us with a new item. Registered post is approximately $15.00 and we would be happy to pay our side of the postage if you're happy to pay your side.

Have a think about it and get back to us.

Have a great day from April and Ren at Cruizin Central

[email protected]

Cant seem to find the e-mail for the C34 one, as I have a M35 I may of deleted it....but they were on e-bay, look at the white dial manufacturers and just e-mail them direct, that is what I did

Hey guys,

thanks for all your posts, i have seen the cyberstork ones... but i do not think that they are acutally an EL glow sheet, they are just white cut outs and the lighting is done by the standard globes. The ones i am looking to get from speedhut are made from an electroluminescent sheet that is powered seperately that makes a really crisp uniform glow from the guages, not just light been shined through from the back...

I still would like to stick with the speed hut group buy if people continue to show interest.

Demonik - regarding your question, the reason for getting 25 people together for this buy is to get the tools made to produce the dials we don't all haev to have the same thing on the guages, you can have the print in red, black, blue green whatever, you can even have flames on there if you want so having the dials read in kms or miles isn't an issue, check out the www.speedhut.com site and have a good look at what these are its real professional kit.

Regarding fitment i am pretty confident that i will be able to fit these myself and i will make an instructional video for everyone to see when im finished.

So Demonik should i put you down for a set?

yes definitely 100% in.

How about for the the triple guage din in the autechs and 5spds? or to make it more viable - they run the same setup as R33 GTRs, correct? would they do a full matching set?

Hey lil_bobby ill contact speed hut and see what can be made for the triple guage cluster as that would be unreal! i have pulled mine apart heaps of times so it won't be an issue to get them included im not entirely sure how much more it will cost but hopefully won't be too much, i would have thought that it would be a popular accessory as lots of series of skylines/stageas came with them. Not entirely sure if they are all the same guages but it doesn't really matter as you can have watever u what printed on them...

Sound good ill get on it :D

Added you to the list 2 mate.

Cheers

yeah put me down.

I like the look of the demo i just think the k's on the outside is suited.

$140 seems pretty cheap, and I'm in. Also going with Demoniak's suggestion of putting the KM's on the outside, just so you can see them clearer.

I just hope these things aren't too much of a headache to install, if it is, any idea how much it would cost for someone to install these?

No worries guys i have put ur names down and as ive said we'll get them printed with whatever we like... when we actually get closer to having 25 people i'll start to draw up some photoshop designs.

$140 is not all that cheap for a cosmetic thing, but these are excellent quality and look the goods. Installation is not entirely difficult, if you look in the DIY i made a "installation of LED globes" thread. The instructions given there is probably about 80% of the job and like i said ill make an instruction video when i get mine.

But if you did want get this installed professionally i'd say your probably looking at around $70 od bucks for an auto elect to install id say, but thats just a guestament .

Cheers all :cool: tell all stag owners! Get on board