SAU Community

R33 Gtr V Spec For Under $10,000

Hi all, as the above topic discription says R33 GTR V Spec for under $10,000...........$9,900 to be precise!!

Have a look at this link, ive messaged the owner to ckeck his numbers, just to ask if he's missed a decimal point in his price!!!

Anyways, what do you guys think!

http://search.carsguide.news.com.au/news/f...p;vehicleType=3

If you csant see the link below are some details taken from the site on cars guide

Release Year: 1998 Price: $9,900 ONO Make: NISSAN Kilometres: 65,000 Model: SKYLINE Condition: AS NEW Badge: GT-R V-Spec Body: COUPE Series: R33 Colour: WHITE Engine: 2.6 LITRE Interior: GREY Transmission: Manual Road worthy cert: Yes Fuel type: Petrol Service history: Yes VIN: 6U900BCNR33043295 Stock Number: 173607 Registration: ACS32 Registration exp: 06/08 * Please check with the seller to confirm if any additional fees or charges apply. Please note: The information contained on this site is to be used as a guide only. Please confirm the vehicle details directly with the seller.

Comments

1998 NISSAN R33 SKYLINE V-SPEC GTR IN PERFECT CONDITION Modifications:N1 turbo. HKS 260 cam shafts. HKS cam gear. HKS air filter.NISMO 720 cc injector. Large ARC intercooler. APEX power FC computer. APEX AVC-R boost controller. APEX turbo timer. NISMO 1.2 metal head gasket. TEIN Fully adjustable hi-low kit(only done 1000km) still very new. OSGIKEN twin plate CLUTCH. NISMO wheels. Full DO-LUCK exhaust system. Large fuel pump. 80%YOKOHAMA 255/40/17 only 5000km. NISMO leather gear knob. Full Blaupunkt sound system & Speaker. Full aftermarket bodykit. Serviecd every 5000km with Motul oil. Always garaged. OWNER HAS REALLY TAKEN CARE OF IT AND HAS NEVER GIVEN A PROBLEM!!!

Regards, Evan

Edited by EMZ R33

Someone should make a fake enquiry and see what they say

Funny you say this young man........please read the following re; enquirey for GTR V-Spec

I asked the seller the following :

"Hi there, just wondering if you have made a mistake with your price tag......$9,900......if what you have said in your item discription this car is in awesome condition, why the low price. This kind of skyline would usually go for $40,000 at least!!! Can you please email me as this is easier because i shift work, thanks. Evan"

He replied and said the following:

"Hello,

I bought this car from Australia and it was used only within Australia. It is registered Australia and I had all the services done there. The car was never crushed, drooped or raced. I took care of it like it was my own baby and now is in the same condition as it was when I bought it -- even better! The thing is that almost 5 months ago, I made that step - I got married !!! My wife is from London, UK and we decided to move there. My kid was born a week ago here in London and, as a fresh daddy I can't find the time to ride the car anymore. Yes, I took the car here in London. I wanted to register the car here, but when I found out how much paper work I must do to register it here... simply I gave up and decided to sell it and buy a car here (a family wagon is a must now). I even decided to support all the shipping charges in order to make a smooth deal for this car. I will use TNT Air Cargo for shipping, so you will be able to receive it in 7 working days. The car will have an insurance and will be delivered at your door without you being charged one penny more. Along with the car, I will send you all the documents that I have for the car. So, the car is still available for sale and if you are really interested to buying this baby please let me know if you can offer AU $9,900 I will be very honored to make the deal with you.

The total price for the car will be AU $9,900 and if you will pay for the money transfer fees to my location approx. AU $300 I will pay for the shipping taxes for the car to be delivered to your door. I had some discussions with Worldpay and they told me that they can help me and you to finalize this transaction fast and safe.

So, if you are really interested on buying the car please REPLY WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS in order to prepare the shipping and contact Worldpay to declare that you win the auction and they will manage all the shipping and financial details."

Mmmmmmm, prob should report this one, cant believe that people are actully trying to get away with this kinda deal. I know im on night shift and its 2 in the morning but common!!!

Well its an eye opener if not anything else!!

Regards, Evan

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha I can't believe people still fall for this shit......The level of stupidity in the world is astounding.

Lucky the car hasn't been dropped, personally I always make a point to remember to put the side stand down on my R34.