SAU Community

R33 Gtr V Spec For Under $10,000

Hi all, as the above topic discription says R33 GTR V Spec for under $10,000...........$9,900 to be precise!!

Have a look at this link, ive messaged the owner to ckeck his numbers, just to ask if he's missed a decimal point in his price!!!

Anyways, what do you guys think!

http://search.carsguide.news.com.au/news/f...p;vehicleType=3

If you csant see the link below are some details taken from the site on cars guide

Release Year: 1998 Price: $9,900 ONO Make: NISSAN Kilometres: 65,000 Model: SKYLINE Condition: AS NEW Badge: GT-R V-Spec Body: COUPE Series: R33 Colour: WHITE Engine: 2.6 LITRE Interior: GREY Transmission: Manual Road worthy cert: Yes Fuel type: Petrol Service history: Yes VIN: 6U900BCNR33043295 Stock Number: 173607 Registration: ACS32 Registration exp: 06/08 * Please check with the seller to confirm if any additional fees or charges apply. Please note: The information contained on this site is to be used as a guide only. Please confirm the vehicle details directly with the seller.

Comments

1998 NISSAN R33 SKYLINE V-SPEC GTR IN PERFECT CONDITION Modifications:N1 turbo. HKS 260 cam shafts. HKS cam gear. HKS air filter.NISMO 720 cc injector. Large ARC intercooler. APEX power FC computer. APEX AVC-R boost controller. APEX turbo timer. NISMO 1.2 metal head gasket. TEIN Fully adjustable hi-low kit(only done 1000km) still very new. OSGIKEN twin plate CLUTCH. NISMO wheels. Full DO-LUCK exhaust system. Large fuel pump. 80%YOKOHAMA 255/40/17 only 5000km. NISMO leather gear knob. Full Blaupunkt sound system & Speaker. Full aftermarket bodykit. Serviecd every 5000km with Motul oil. Always garaged. OWNER HAS REALLY TAKEN CARE OF IT AND HAS NEVER GIVEN A PROBLEM!!!

Regards, Evan

Edited by EMZ R33

Someone should make a fake enquiry and see what they say

Funny you say this young man........please read the following re; enquirey for GTR V-Spec

I asked the seller the following :

"Hi there, just wondering if you have made a mistake with your price tag......$9,900......if what you have said in your item discription this car is in awesome condition, why the low price. This kind of skyline would usually go for $40,000 at least!!! Can you please email me as this is easier because i shift work, thanks. Evan"

He replied and said the following:

"Hello,

I bought this car from Australia and it was used only within Australia. It is registered Australia and I had all the services done there. The car was never crushed, drooped or raced. I took care of it like it was my own baby and now is in the same condition as it was when I bought it -- even better! The thing is that almost 5 months ago, I made that step - I got married !!! My wife is from London, UK and we decided to move there. My kid was born a week ago here in London and, as a fresh daddy I can't find the time to ride the car anymore. Yes, I took the car here in London. I wanted to register the car here, but when I found out how much paper work I must do to register it here... simply I gave up and decided to sell it and buy a car here (a family wagon is a must now). I even decided to support all the shipping charges in order to make a smooth deal for this car. I will use TNT Air Cargo for shipping, so you will be able to receive it in 7 working days. The car will have an insurance and will be delivered at your door without you being charged one penny more. Along with the car, I will send you all the documents that I have for the car. So, the car is still available for sale and if you are really interested to buying this baby please let me know if you can offer AU $9,900 I will be very honored to make the deal with you.

The total price for the car will be AU $9,900 and if you will pay for the money transfer fees to my location approx. AU $300 I will pay for the shipping taxes for the car to be delivered to your door. I had some discussions with Worldpay and they told me that they can help me and you to finalize this transaction fast and safe.

So, if you are really interested on buying the car please REPLY WITH YOUR FULL NAME AND ADDRESS in order to prepare the shipping and contact Worldpay to declare that you win the auction and they will manage all the shipping and financial details."

Mmmmmmm, prob should report this one, cant believe that people are actully trying to get away with this kinda deal. I know im on night shift and its 2 in the morning but common!!!

Well its an eye opener if not anything else!!

Regards, Evan

• 2 weeks later...

hahaha I can't believe people still fall for this shit......The level of stupidity in the world is astounding.

Lucky the car hasn't been dropped, personally I always make a point to remember to put the side stand down on my R34.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Go to SP mufflers and get the muffler of size you want and make a nice mid muffler. It's about that simple! I have 2x 3.5 Magnaflow straight through Mufflers and while it's pretty loud with the Varex open, it's quiet enough with the Varex closed. You can also buy off the shelf Magnaflow straight through mufflers as well. You also have a turbo to quiet the car down too. Don't overthink it. Buy my extra Magnaflow muffler sitting on a shelf doing nothing (buy it new, ignore this part)
    • Centre-offset muffler under the floor, same as stock. Just....3.5". The change from straight pipe there to centre-offset will mean that you need to remake some of the pipe (add a bend or two).
    • Hey guys. So my R34 GTT has a custom 3.5” exhaust (done by previous owner) with a high flowing cat, and then just a Varex cannon muffler on the back. The car does drone alot and is really loud even on highway driving just cruising, as you can imagine due to the Varex muffler basically being a straight through with the valve open. As much as i love a loud RB, it can be a bit much with no other muffling in line and just driving casually. I wanted to lower the volume output on the exhaust a bit, as well as remove the drone (probably a way to do both at once), and was going to do it all myself as I am a fabricator and have done exhaust work in the past, so the fab work isnt my issue, im just not sure on the right product or type of product to use to get the job done, and i doubt an exhaust shop would be wanting to help me as they wont be making any money from helping me, unless they supplied the product? Anyway any help or guidance in best way to approach this would be awesome   Thanks in advance
    • Meh, whilst the Honda is a "really" good car and has potential if you want to drop coin on, it was uninspiring for me to look at, but, it did serve its purpose and is now in the boys hands, his happy, his girl is happy, as she wasn't to keen on the noisy old Patrol, and most importantly, the Minister for War and Finances is extremely happy that her "little baby boy" (6'2 nugget who is currently training to be a copper, which will make 3 coppers in the immediate "circle of trust") has a well sorted reliable car that doesn't guzzle diesel Me, I'm more than happy with the NC MX5 that I replaced it with, it's a fun little car that I like looking at, like driving, and yes..... I do like the fact that the maintenance and modifications that I have done/will do are plentiful and relatively cheap, well........ while staying naturally aspirated slow that is, and that's all I really need for a fun little daily, I can rev the 5hit out of it rowing through the gears and never really break the speed limit  In saying that wicked word, "modifications", I've already ordered something for some noise and an additional "3 ish" horse powers, or whatever it gives, in the form of a header, and, a new set of "cheapo" BC coilovers that are already sitting in the shed waiting to get put in, I had the same BC's in my old NB and found they were fine for the street, hwy, and the occasional track days I did in it, they have 6kg front and 4kg rear springs which is about 10% stiffer than the stock springs which I found worked well for their price  I've also already been in touch with MX5 Mania in Dural, so once the header is on it will get a ECUTek RaceROM tune there (I cannot rev match for 5hit, and I loved the RaceROM rev match and FFS in my old 86 "RIP") In other, maintenance news, I put some new sparkler plugs in it, and have a new set of DBA Street series pads to put in over the next day or so, I'm running the DBA street series in the SS and Honda and really like them, they work great and are not dusty at all I've also booked in a few days leave over this weekend to give me 4 days weekend do some paint correction and give the leather seats some conditioning and interior some Bissell and steam cleaning OCD lovin', the carpet and interior looks clean, but from my experience with the Bissell IRT carpet, and the steam cleaner IRT trim, looks can be deceiving I've also found that finding a detachable hard top is proving problematic, the main reason why I didn't like the NC initially was the power retractable hard top that I seen them with gave the roof line a weird look, the detachable roof though looks good, and is a same shape as a NA/NB hard top, similar, but unfortunately not the same as it has different fixture point on the front, so fitting a easy to get NA/NB detachable hard top is no bueno New Old cars are fun, cleaning, hunting and playing around brings much joy How are your beasties going? Do you still have the Skyline with the LS???, or Barra??? that you were playing with