SAU Community

My Friday Night (warning - Photos Contain Blood)

MattyP

I was having a great Friday out with a mate tonight, and deciding to head to the Queens from Tigerlils we took Wellington Street where I was planning to go up Barrack St and all the way through to the bar.

Get to the light at Wellington / Barrack St, we're sitting behind a Ford Laser. This old dude (late 50s, early 60s) walks down the street, and then goes up to the Laser and has a talk to them. The dude walks off, then after he walks 4m down the passenger door of the Laser flies open and this dude with an already ripped up t-shirt (looks like he had a fight already) goes for the old dude. Fists start flying, and before you know it they've crash landed on the bonnet of my car.

The old man eventually falls to the ground, and then the dude starts laying into him. Two other guys from the car come out and then join in before they were called back in the car to make their get away.

My mate looks down and goes to me 'Man, we gotta help this dude. He looks like he's dead' . My mate can't get out of the car, coz the dude is right next to the door, so I get out and he comes through the same. I walk around and see the dude and he looks like he is dead. Blood everywhere, he wasn't moving. Call 000, however just as I called some Perth Security dudes had seen what had happened and were already on radio to the Police.

To cut a long story short, then we had to wait for some senior cops to arrive, then my mate and I taken to the station to make statements, then we walked back to the car to wait for Forensics to take some photos, and then what happens was just some ordinary cops came along with virtually the same happy snap camera that I had and took exactly the same shots. This took 4 hours of our time all of the above.

Later get home and notice heaps of dents on my 1/4 panel from when they crashed over the bonnet. Later this morning I'll probably wake up to find more damage than what I saw :D Got to wash all the blood splatter off my doors as well :S

Some of the pics from the night:

n852835178_2694685_2443.jpg

n852835178_2694683_1844.jpg

n852835178_2694687_3060.jpg

n852835178_2694689_3671.jpg

Edited by MattyP

Wtf is wrong with people these days. I got abused yesterday just for pulling up to the petrol bowser??????

Shame to hear about the car damage as well and I gues the old dude has survived.

Edited by taipan73

woke up this morning at 2am to hear a police chase behind my house. heard a massive bang so decided to get up and found that they had driven through a round about , straight into a 7 ft high brick wall. this wall was only fixed about a month ago from some 16yr old going for a joy ride in his parents car drunk and going through it too

Yeah my mate got a partial reading of plate, and within about 20minutes I'd say they nabbed the car. However I think the man dude that did the fight did a runner before the cops got to them.

To top the night off, go through a booze bus and dyke cop was not far from giving my car a yellow sticker. I was about to flip, esp after it took 4 hours to get my car back.

Thats f**ked, 3 people onto one old guy. Weak flamin mongrels, hopefully they do get whoever did it.

To top the night off, go through a booze bus and dyke cop was not far from giving my car a yellow sticker. I was about to flip, esp after it took 4 hours to get my car back.

Just saving lives mate. :)

Thats just stupid. Just pple looking for a fight, and obviously they found one! Hope the f**kheads are caught, you cant go around beating up old men to make yourself feel tough. Especially if it takes 3 people for one weak old man who wasnt even fighting back for most of it.

Yeah my mate got a partial reading of plate, and within about 20minutes I'd say they nabbed the car. However I think the man dude that did the fight did a runner before the cops got to them.

Sorry to hear man but that's the price of being a good human. Humans should be awarded a "get out $hit free" card when they doing a good deed...and in the old days they were

• 2 weeks later...

I would of just bashed them all.... The 4 in the laser and the old guy as well for denting the car....

Then I would get back into my mad VL Turbo with Calais front end, Slap 2nd and smoke them up!!!!!!!!

cops would never get me aye, as the smoke from my 22"s would cover my personalised "SikKhent" Plates

This is f**ked up, I wish this would happen in front of me, so I could jack the f**kers!

• 3 weeks later...
I would of just bashed them all.... The 4 in the laser and the old guy as well for denting the car....

Then I would get back into my mad VL Turbo with Calais front end, Slap 2nd and smoke them up!!!!!!!!

cops would never get me aye, as the smoke from my 22"s would cover my personalised "SikKhent" Plates

This is f**ked up, I wish this would happen in front of me, so I could jack the f**kers!

hahahahahahhaahhahaha.....*sigh*...hahahahahahaha

lol that gave me a giggle