SAU Community

Gtr R35 Number Plates $10,000!

My nephew has

NSN-GTR

That is far better than...GTR R35

But if you had GTR35........that is another story.

How is GTR35 better than GTR R35....its not a GTR35, its an R35 GTR.... The 'best' plate available for it would be 'R35GTR'....

How is GTR35 better than GTR R35....its not a GTR35, its an R35 GTR.... The 'best' plate available for it would be 'R35GTR'....

GTR would be better...OK? :banana:

the two R's side by side...GTR R35 suck....OK? :spank:

personal opinions differ among us all.

And yes I agree R35GTR is better...reads like it should...

Some tosser who doesn't have a life or too much money will pay that is guaranteed, but honestly who would buy an R35 GTR and get personalised plates that say R35 GTR or GTR R35 so they don't loose it at the parking lot or are they saying to people "LOOK AT ME DICK HEAD GUESS WHAT I AM DRIVING"...........

He will most likely get over $5k for them. A Saudi bought a licence plate for $14.2 million just recently. There is big $$$ in number plates the world wide.

Article

"It is not huge compared to my family's fortune,'' Saeed Abdel Ghaffar Khouri told AFP after he bid 52.2 million dirhams ($15 million) for an Abu Dhabi licence plate bearing the single number "1''.

"The price is fair. After all, who among us does not want to be number one?'' asked Mr Khouri, whose fortune was made in real estate and stocks.

Some tosser who doesn't have a life or too much money will pay that is guaranteed, but honestly who would buy an R35 GTR and get personalised plates that say R35 GTR or GTR R35 so they don't loose it at the parking lot or are they saying to people "LOOK AT ME DICK HEAD GUESS WHAT I AM DRIVING"...........

lol that last dude is from NS.com

I have GTR in Tas, havn't got round to put them on my car yet.

GTR on an R32 is different, you own a GTR and you are putting plates on it one day, you are not one of these rocket scientists who have a quick buck idea as for a while their will be more personal plates in the country then R35 GTR's.

Who is going to go that R35 GTR looks better then the one next to it as it has a personal plate,

I know someone who brought "2" in NSW i think he paid $750k many years back

LOL!.. AND THAT CAR IS F**KED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its an SLK 55 AMG

It was baught as a repairable write off. Came into the workshop to get some work done ofter the acco.

Came in again for more work.

Came in with sticky tapets.

Came in again because it had lost power.

Within one of these sessions the owner spent 10K on it!!!!

AND ITS STILL NOT FIXED!

They may aswell of payed for a brand new one..