SAU Community

What Is Your Most Hated Car On Melbourne Roads?

adznight

it becomes road rage if

1. they dont appoligise for there bad driving, an nealy cause an accident

2.if you dont except there appoligy and mouth off insteed..

i hate cars/drivers on the road who dont accept an appoligy if i do one of the above mentioned, you can

judge what the drivers are like and i love when they show me there an impaitent driver or a road rager,

lifted 4x4 on huge chunky mud tyres usually puts uz f*kers back in ur place when i swerve in front of ya to remind you, size does matter, an being a hero in a skyline wont mean shit when ur bonnet is under one of my tyres at the next set of traffic lights..

well said bloke.. seeing as i got a 4x4 with mud tyres i cant wait to run some idiot over when they piss me off

Edited by SLYNE

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as mentioned b4.. holdens with monster tacho's mounted on them... u just made your car look crapper! id like 2 see u rev your car to 10k... heaps of them have this tacho with the shift light even tho its an auto...?? w@nkers

Well where do i start oh dats rite with fully sik VL's that do my head in with their candy coloured paint, disgustin rims dat stick out the guard, snap-on seat covers and monster tacho's on a autocar?

Serzly take these clown cars off coz their just for laughs lol

as mentioned b4.. holdens with monster tacho's mounted on them... u just made your car look crapper! id like 2 see u rev your car to 10k... heaps of them have this tacho with the shift light even tho its an auto...?? w@nkers

hahah..then you see the whole cabin light up for about 10 seconds while the auto changes gear.

what makes my full sick Vl wagon even sicker is the hektic MONZA bucket seats!!

f*kin embarassing... i normally keep the passenger one covered with a coat lol and once again they came with the car!! if only my old VL had the same colour interior i could just swap the seats over.

this car has probably been covered about 1000 times

but ill say it anyway

Mitsubishi lancers GRRR are the worst looking mocked up pieces of shit period

i ask the question why?

Yep about 11th billion times, was my first post :) - I'm with ya all the way!

• 2 weeks later...
Camry.

Bonus points: Sportivo.

My theory is that Camrys must be SO incredibly brilliant when you're actually in one that you forget the outside world exists. Because as far as I can tell Camry drivers have no idea there is anyone else on the road, or that there is even a road at all.

And sportivo drivers have that, plus when they do notice you trying to get past, they think "ah-hah! I paid for all the extra HP the stickers provide, I'm gonna show this guy how it's done!". Then you're stuck behind a moron erratically braking to 5kmph for corners / sitting on the speed limit in the right lane at every overtaking opportunity.

Oh son of rajab I hate Camrys.

Agree

Not that i like holdens.. but the Toyota Lexen a.k.a wannabe holden commodore.

Also the old school holden astra only because i used to drive one and it was just a rebadged nissan pulsar.

lol

• 2 weeks later...

They Gay as BRIGHT PINK Laser near my house that has fluffy pink seat covers and a fluffy pink steering wheel cover and a big BARBI sticker slapped on the back windscreen.

Enough said

oh and Civics!! with a black bonnet that see me in my skyline and think they can race me and win lol.. pretty funny stuff

to sum it all up, lancers, civics and commodores are on the hit list for sure!! :P

Had an R33 rock up to work the other day.. wearing a GTR badge....

it wasnt even turbocharged..

i hate f**kheads like that. they should all be shot and theyre cars set alight.. if its not a GTR, then dont put the fkn badge on it!

oh and to the dude with the civic hate.. i had a civic... wasnt stock

beat skylines in it all the time.. but like i said.. it wasnt stock lol very very far from it, and i usually won because it caught most of us guys unaware.. too busy laughin by the time they realise its a seriously quick civic.. its generally too late lol

Edited by Bumblebee

They Gay as BRIGHT PINK Laser near my house that has fluffy pink seat covers and a fluffy pink steering wheel cover and a big BARBI sticker slapped on the back windscreen.

Enough said

Lol I have seen that car around a few times.... I hope to god that a chick drives it.

Had an R33 rock up to work the other day.. wearing a GTR badge....

it wasnt even turbocharged..

i hate f**kheads like that. they should all be shot and theyre cars set alight.. if its not a GTR, then dont put the fkn badge on it!

oh and to the dude with the civic hate.. i had a civic... wasnt stock

beat skylines in it all the time.. but like i said.. it wasnt stock lol very very far from it, and i usually won because it caught most of us guys unaware.. too busy laughin by the time they realise its a seriously quick civic.. its generally too late lol

Dude, relax, it's cool. Getting cut off by a poser with NFI in a riced up Prelude with a glaring combination of V-TECH, TRD and GTR stickers/badges on his boot is good entertainment value :)

Edited by Phatboy

R33 Skylines, around here these are becoming as common as white VT's, and especially the ones with the drivers who refuse to talk to anyone who doesn't own an import, think that they own the most powerful vehicle on the streets, and who also tend to think that they are gods gift to driving, though at the drag strip they routinely have their arse handed to them by near stock V8 Commodores.

V6 Commodores with straight through exhausts (sounds like a cow dying and invariably the driver thinks he has a 10 second car on his hands)

cowboy utes of any make or model

any passenger car with a flimsy bullbar (when will people learn that a decent bullbar actually needs to be attached to the chassis by more than 2 bolts, no matter how much metal it has on the front! also makes a anything other than a 4wd look hideous!)

BMW's with chrome rims and fart pipes whose driver's think they are Scarface (99% of these are a 90s model 318i)

and while I'm on a roll, any car with provocative number plates, one in particular comes into mind DNTRY on a R34 GT-T which doesn't have the balls to back up the owner's obvious high opinion of the car, which leads every hoon on the street to try racing it, and in nearly every case leading to humiliation of the driver. Everyone has their own opinions on street racing, but come on, putting plates like that on is an open invitation, and unless you're pretty confident that you've got some huge power machine, it looks really stupid, also good for police attention.

Edited by bozodos

R33 Skylines, around here these are becoming as common as white VT's, and especially the ones with the drivers who refuse to talk to anyone who doesn't own an import, think that they own the most powerful vehicle on the streets, and who also tend to think that they are gods gift to driving, though at the drag strip they routinely have their arse handed to them by near stock V8 Commodores.

V6 Commodores with straight through exhausts (sounds like a cow dying and invariably the driver thinks he has a 10 second car on his hands)

cowboy utes of any make or model

any passenger car with a flimsy bullbar (when will people learn that a decent bullbar actually needs to be attached to the chassis by more than 2 bolts, no matter how much metal it has on the front! also makes a anything other than a 4wd look hideous!)

BMW's with chrome rims and fart pipes whose driver's think they are Scarface (99% of these are a 90s model 318i)

and while I'm on a roll, any car with provocative number plates, one in particular comes into mind DNTRY on a R34 GT-T which doesn't have the balls to back up the owner's obvious high opinion of the car, which leads every hoon on the street to try racing it, and in nearly every case leading to humiliation of the driver. Everyone has their own opinions on street racing, but come on, putting plates like that on is an open invitation, and unless you're pretty confident that you've got some huge power machine, it looks really stupid, also good for police attention.

Bro, you're on a roll alright - you're bagging Skylines on a Skyline forum - you got a deathwish or somthing? Don't you drive one yourself, if not then why the heck are you on here? Shesshh... :)