SAU Community

suspension, what to go for if i do it?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep. 2 Trade Plce Vermont. Ph. 9873 1722 Ric Kemp is "the man" but they all know their stuff. I see that you are in Geelong. Still worth a call and a talk to ric even if in the end he says go see someone closer to you. He knows set up better than anyone else.

Dj_L3thal,

You wont be disapointed.

Somebody seems to be a proud boy:)

How low did you go? just a inch.

Now I have just got to play the waiting game until Whiteline get more stock in:( I hate playing this game.

im probably dropping 30mm-40mm (which is about an inch) we measured it there and it will look nice there and will get rid of the risk of my tyres rubbing the mud guards on full lock (i got 235s on the fornt and 255s on the back)

Interloper, i'd also suggest seeing chris at centreline in thomastown, they are awesome, sit you down, plan everything you want to do, work out best options/prices, great service and they definitely know what they are doing

WOW!!! just got the car back, i love the koni shock/king springs setup, i didnt get the fornt camber kit coz the money for that went into new constatina boots and bump stops etc as the ones from my stock setup were ****ed basically, but im happy as with ahndling, ride quality and looks, i do get scraping when going in driveways on full lock in reverse but if i go real slow it doesnt do it ;) i guess thats expected being so low, car dropped an inch from stock height all around

would definitely recommend this setup to everyone ;) so easy to change the stiffness of the front shocks too ;) but i think ill leave them on the hardest setting as its not too hard and definitely holds well around those hard corners :D

2 thumbs up

Congrats on your purchase you lucky boy.

Got any before and after pics?

How much did it cost you for the bump stops and constatina boots? I have to replace mine as well, mine are RS.