SAU Community

Nice black 95 GTSt

Hey all,

As title says its a dec 95 model Black manual, has done 83,000km's (imported with 73.500km's!! Basically driven to and from work only, bout 35km's a day) I am the first owner in aus. I have spent a lot of money on it since i got my liscence in feb, basically all mod's except for the air filter were put on by me since then. Oil changes every 3,000km's with Penzoil Race Synthetic with Penazene addative. Mods include:

-17*8" Gradu racing rims

-Custom ATP T03/4 turbo

-Custom AVO bar and plate front mounted intercooler with polished mandrel bent alloy piping, no welded joins (cooler polished aswell) and Hose Techniques blue silicon joins

-3" dump pipe off turbo to cat into a genuine 3" Fujitsubo LegalisR exhaust

-K&N M's high power air filter

-HKS turbo timer

-AUtometer ultra-lite pro comp gauges

-Custom alloy catch can all polished with braided fittings

-Razo race gear knob and Razo race pedals

-Custom dash switch panel covered in pearl white vinyl.

-Odyssey dry cell battery

-Nismo belt pads on all belts, and Nismo hand brake pad

-Pioneer head unit, front splits, 6*9's running off 600wAmp, boot wired ready for big sub set up, previously had a huge system in it, and have left all brand new cabling ready for new subs/amps. Also has false floor fitted with all panels and wheel well filled with dacron to kill dead sound and improve sound quality.

Just took some new photos, show its real beuty :P Also thought i'd add i have had the timing belt and all axilery belts changed, front urethane castor rod bushes and a new o2 sensor fitted so she is absolutely puuuuuuuuuurring!!. Also now has 12 months of reg to... so can't complain at all peoples!!

http://www.angelfire.com/co3/thegrub1/inde...dexskypics.html

If interested, and can meet in Melbourne to view.

• 2 weeks later...